Stuart imagine 1#

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Stuart
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Smut

Actor: Dylan O'Brien Character: Stuart Gender of Reader: Nonbinary Type of love: Smut

Stuart's POV:

Me and my friends were sitting and talking to one other, talking to the new guys that are our new friends; Billy McMahon and Nick Campbell. Both Nick and Billy are definitely the chaotic type of friends know.

All of us were sitting on different seats of the hang out spot we found. Either playing on our phones and talking, or drinking coffee.

"Hey Neha." Lyle says.

"Yeah?" Neha asks, looking up from her phone screen to look at Lyle.

"My sibling is back in town, you can have your sleepover or whatever." Lyle says, Neha had her happy fit going on, Lyle has a sibling? I never knew that, but Neha does.

"You have a sibling?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

"Well, adoptive sibling. But then again they are adopted." Lyle chuckles. which no one laughed at. Pretty old school if you asked me.

"Ok really." Lyle added.

"Couldn't't find a good roast for siblings, look it up on google." I say, Nick and Neha chuckling at my response.

"I will, once I get the job at google unlike you Stu." Lyle says, earning chuckles from everyone expect me.

"When's your sibling coming?" Billy asks.

"Do they also work at google?!" I ask.

"They already came here today, getting welcomed back to our house. Never knew all of you would be in interest." Lyle says.

"Well then again, we didn't exactly tell them before." Neha mentions.

"Well, are they coming here to start this competition of getting into google?" Nick asks.

"No, I work here and they didn't want to, they work somewhere else. Anyways, let's stop talking about my sibling and back to our conversation." Lyle says, everyone went back to the original conversation, expect me.

Really wonder what this 'Y/n' person looks like, Lyle's ugly I definitely know that; but maybe Y/n is different. Now I really want to meet Y/n, wonder if Lyle will let me.

*TIMESKIP*

A couple weeks went by, I still haven't met Y/n; Lyle always has to be super annoying and telling me to figure it out. I stopped figuring out, until later though.

Tonight Nick was taking me to a bar; and by taking I mean forcing me to go. Nick was driving me to the bar, only me and nobody else. Don't know why he only invited me, do they fucking know something??

Me and Nick entered the bar, not paying attention and staring at my phone. Scrolling through any social media platforms, or either coding out something.