Thomas and Dylan imagine 1# (Fluffy!)

Actors: Thomas and Dylan
Characters: Themself, Thomas and Dylan
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Fluffy

Y/n's POV:

Today me and my twin sister, Lauren, which is known on Youtube by Laurenzside. Me and her have separate Youtube channels, sometimes we should guest star on each others channels.

Back in 2014, I got the role of playing in the Maze Runner movies; playing as Thomas and Newt's lover. Played as Y/C/N, all through out the three movies. My character was the cold, depressed, type of character; has a very strong relationship with Thomas and Newt. Aka lovers.

Which I immediately grew a connection with two of my co-stars, Thomas Brodie Sangster and Dylan O'Brien. I was always in interviews with the two boys, answering questions, goofing off. After finishing our last movie together, Death Cure; I went back to Youtube.

It would mostly be myself, sometimes with Lauren, not a rare chance with Thomas and Dylan. They have big acting jobs, getting new roles, working extra hours at there jobs. 

One night at a sleepover a couple months with Kaya and Rosa, Kaya said Dylan has a crush on me, while Rosa said Thomas has a crush on me. But too be honest, I have a crush on both boys; there nice, kind, caring, very attractive too. 

Both boys have been taking me out on hang outs, aka known as dates. They both asked which one I should choose for there hearts, until I choose them both. Questioning them if we should be in a polyamorous love relationship.

Both boys said yes, saying they also love each other, worried to tell anyone. We wanted to keep it a secret relationship. Two years later in months we told the world about our polyamorous love, the month is now October.

Today Lauren inviting me to her house to film a Life Of Luxury video called; 'He's Been Living Inside Her Mattress.' I didn't have anything to do all day, might as well. Thomas is playing as his new character, Malcolm in his newest show Pistol. Dylan was busy playing his another new character Colin in his newest movie Not Okay.

Now here I am, sitting next to Lauren in one of the chairs, inside her office. Bobby and there baby, Melody, both weren't here in there house today. Melody was recently brought to this world early summer. 

Lauren pushed the record button on the camera, she sat back down in her chair; she waved at the camera, doing her intro.

"Hi everyone, before I begin we have a special guest...my twin sibling Y/n!!" Lauren said, I moved my chair more closer to Lauren's chair, waving at the people watching.

"Hi." I say, possibly in the most awkward way, giving a cheeky smile after.

"Today we are reacting to. 'He's Been Living Inside Her Mattress.' Were gonna react, talk about demons." Lauren says.

"Along with Parker and Chester's love-hate for each other." I say, Lauren chuckles. 

"Let's begin." Lauren says.

Through out all of the video, sarcastically talking about the demon, Parker and Chester; even the always 18 year old  girl. It was always funny about everything.

One; Parker and Chester always leave the girl to die or she's already dead. Two; Parker being interested in some girls or helping the family. Three; Chester wanting to leave while Parker wanted to stay, help people. 

Me and Lauren were half way in the video, sarcastically talking about random things, the demon, Parker and Chester, the always 18 year old girl. Basically talking to each other and the viewers.