Newt and Thomas imagine 3# (Fluffy!)

(My friend on another writing app gave me this idea to make Y/n as Kanao from Kny. There Wattpad name is reyskywalker38 )

Actors: Both, Thomas and Dylan.
Characters: Newt and Thomas
Gender of Reader: Female. (I feel like I'll get hated on for doing this🙂🥲.)
Type of love: Fluffy

)Type of love: Fluffy

Newt's POV:

Newt's POV:

Ever since i came to the glade one person caught my eye, one of the very first people to come into the glade. Y/n. She's the only girl here, she's very quiet and calm. She doesn't talk to people much though, Alby had set the rule that no boy is allowed to touch her, only with her permission.

Y/n is one of my closest friends, she has a big connection with me Alby and Minho. Y/n's also a runner just like Minho, 2nd in commend of the runners, like if Minho was sick Y/n would be in charge.

I would get jealous of how many boys have asked her out, they were allowed to talk to her but not touch her in any inapropriate way. Y/n has told me she sees Alby as a brother, Minho as a best friend, along with me. Gally doesn't like Y/n, due to the fact Y/n doesn't talk much and is mostly anti social.

Y/n also uses a coin to talk, both Gally Minho and Alby told Y/n to stop using the coin, Gally being a shank about it, Minho and Alby being kind to Y/n and kept telling her to talk freely without the coin. I didn't know how Y/n got the coin but it's the only reason why she talks, some people find it strange while others just deal with it.

I didn't want to keep telling Y/n to stop using the coin, i wanted to be respectfully and not pressure her, unlike Gally. 

The newset greenie just fought Gally and remembered his name, Thomas. I must admit he's bloody cute, so is Y/n. Bloody hell, am i in love with both Y/n and Thomas.

Both me and Thomas were walking around as i was introducing him to the other runners, he had already met Minho but i thought i should have Thomas tell Y/n his name. They talked for a couple minutes, glanced at each other time to time.