🎄Thoams and Dylan imagine 2# (Fluffy!)

Actors: Both, Thomas and Dylan
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of love: Fluffy

(Okay!!! Okay! I know I said; I wasn't gonna do more Christmas imagines, but I sit on throne of lies!! I'll be doing these gif imagines all day, and that's it, obviously letting the spin wheel decide. Enjoy, and marry Christmas, you filthy animals)

 Enjoy, and marry Christmas, you filthy animals)

———————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

Me, and everyone had just finished filming, aka acting in our newest movie called; 'The Maze Runner.' It was December, so we had one last interview to do before we would all get Christmas off. The interview would asks us questions; basically on what we would be doing during this holiday season.

"So, now that you guys finished with your newest movie, coming out soon, what are you gonna be doing together this Christmas?" The interviewer asks. Kaya and Will both bought a ARB, for all of us to stay during this Christmas.

It was me, Kaya, Will, Ki Hong, Dylan, and Thomas here; basically all of the main cast were here. Dylan and Thomas were sitting on my left and right, me in the middle; Ki Hong and Will were on Kaya's left and right.

"Really good, we love spending time together; but sometimes they can get really annoying." Ki Hong says, the audience all laughing, Dylan and Will putting a hand on there chest, almost fake crying.

"Alright so, this might get a lot of people upset, mainly you guys, but. Who's your favorite cast member?" The interviewer asks.

"I'd say probably...Y/n and Dylan. Y/n is my bestie, and I love her, and Dylan is just so funny." Kaya says, a warm smiling plastered on her face.

"Aw! Thank you best friend." I say, while Dylan just shrugged.

"But there was one time; one time where I wanted to murder both Dylan and Will." Kaya says.

"And what's that?" The interview asks, yet again.

"They hive five my dead cat!!" Kaya yells, everyone else was laughing so hard; I wasn't apart of that interview, but Dylan told me about and I laughed so hard about it.

"No it wasn't!!" Dylan yells, laughing afterwards.

"Yeah!! We hive five, because of the red and green! Christmas colors!!" Will yells.

"Okay! Will, who's your favorite cast mate?" The interviewer asks.

"I'd say...probably Ki Hong and Thomas." Will said, Dylan agreeing with him. Both Ki Hong and Thomas are really amazing too, hell even the whole fucking cast is amazing and so funny.

"Ki Hong, what about you?" Kaya asks.

"Well I have 4 people I like." Ki Hong says.

"And who are your favorite 4 people?" I asked, trying not too laugh, i definitely know Ki Hong's gonna say something Minho would say.

"Well obviously me, then Dylan, Y/n, and Thomas. I couldn't decide, because I love my squad here." Ki Hong says, everyone laughing at Ki Hong saying himself.

"Ki Hong is now the definition of love yourself." I say, Will laughing and agreeing with me.

"Thomas, what about you?" Will ask.

"Definitely Y/n and Dylan." Thomas says, Ki Hong looked at Thomas, definitely like he was betrayed. Ki Hong started yelling and chuckling; basically on that's why Thomas is his 4th favorite.

"Dylan?" Kaya asks.

"I'm gonna go with Thomas on this one; saying that I like both him and Y/n." Dylan chuckles. Ki Hong now yelling at Dylan, for betraying him.

"Okay, finally Y/n. Who's your favorite?" The interviewer asks.

"You better say me, or I throw you into the maze with Thomas and Dylan." Ki Hong warns, only earning a laugh from me, Kaya, Will, and Dylan.

"I love everyone, I love my best friend; Kaya. I love Will, his super sweet. I love Ki Hong, his super funny, and sweet. I love Dylan, his funny and very sweet, and I love Thomas, very sweet and kind. But for my favorites I would say...Dylan, Thomas, and Ki Hong." I say.

"Best friend; why?" Kaya asks.

"Sorry girl, but I love my squad." I say, wrapping my arms around on Dylan's back and Thomas' back; which they wrapped there arms around mine.

"Okay; since I wanna make this interview short, I wanna ask Y/n, Dylan, and Thomas a question." The interviewer said.

"What is it?" Thomas asks.

"Have you three, seen the fanfics?" The interviewer asks, only having Kaya, Will, and Ki Hong break out into laughter; along with the audience.

"Fanfics? What are those?" Thomas asks, an embarrassed smile on his face.

"Fanfics are what people write, basically about celebrities." I explain to Thomas.

"Wait!!! What are the fanfics? What are the about?!" Ki Hong asks.

"I looked it up with Will one time; it's about Y/n, Dylan, and Thomas in a love triangle." Kaya chuckles. My face went shocked, Thomas' looked shocked and Dylan was shocked.

"Oh!!! Is that why you sent me a peach emoji and two eggplant emojis?!" I asked, chuckling after; Kaya nodding in agreement and laughing it off.

"Where was it from? I would love to see some make out session with Y/n, Thomas, and Dylan?" Ki Hong asks, the whole audience mixing there gasps together, to form a a loud gasp.

"Will you three read it? I wanna know so you three can tell me?" Kaya chuckles.

"I mean, sure...if these people make more stories about me making out with Thomas, and Dylan; and I will. They can join with me; and I will force them." I say, Dylan and Thomas shrugging then smiling.

The interviewer, the audience, and the rest of the others here started laughing and chanting; that the audience needs to write more stories with me, Dylan, and Thomas. Maybe me, Thomas, and Dylan can react to these stories together; put it on YouTube to see how many people would react.

We'll just see, me and my two best friends reacting to stories that people wrote on Tumblr or Wattpad. Holy shit, let's see how many people would write, or wrote there stories on me, Thomas, and Dylan.