🎄Jake Murray imagine 1# (Fluffy!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Jake Murray
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Fluffy

(Mentions of smut!!!)

Y/n's POV:

I've been spending a lot of time with Jake's family; i don't really have a family, and I'm basically just a orphan, including during this time I would spend time with my boyfriend and his family. Me and Jake have been dating for two years, together, just us and his family.

It was Christmas Eve, Jake invited me to have a sleepover at his house; his parents didn't mind and didn't seem to care, since I'm over all the time. Me, Jake, Mo, and his grandmother.

(I totally fucking forgot the grandmother's name, I'm so stupid.)

I already wrapped and had all there Christmas gifts ready; now I was just making my way to there home. It's not much, but does it look like I have money? No, no I fucking don't. I doubt the others got me anything too; possibly since me and them are so fucking poor, poor to afford all this rich, and nice shit. I arrived to there house; knocking on there front door.

Mo opened the door, a smile on her face once she saw me, she then opened the door and gestured me to get inside. I walked inside; seeing there Jake's grandmother sitting on the couch, watching Christmas movies. Mo closed the door, and walked back to the couch, and sat back down.

"Have you seen Jake?" I asked, placing the three presents on the coffee table.

"In his room, you also didn't have to get us gifts." Mo says.

"It's fine, it's not much anyways." I say, I said 'bye,' and started walking upstairs to Jake's room; his front door was open, so I walked in, then closed the door. Sitting on his bed; changing my position to now laying on his bed.

My head resting on his pillow, body relaxed, it even smelled like Jake. I stood up, hearing the front door open; revealing Jake going into his bedroom. A towel only covering his privates; his whole top body was naked. Holy fucking shit, such a Christmas miracle.

It didn't even seem he noticed; which was apart of my plan to scare him a bit, just technically like a surprise. He opened one of his drawers and started picking out his clothes, he dropped the towel and it fell onto the floor. His pure muscles and abs showing; it honestly looked so beautiful to watch, but I unfortunately had to surprise him now.

"Thinking you should just keep your clothes off." I say, Jake jumped back, eyes widened, his whole body and head snapped towards my direction.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?!" Jake asks, clearly embarrassed and laughing a little.

"Came here to spend Christmas Eve with you guys, got you and your family gifts, there downstairs." I chuckle. Jake moved more closer to me, sitting on the edge of the bed, laying his hand on my thigh.

"You didn't have to give me a gift..." Jake says.

"For you, I love you, plus you deserve something for this Christmas." I chuckle, standing up a bit, resting my hand on his curled up hand, creasing it. Always seemed to relax him, and make him fall asleep some times too.

"I do have one thing to give for Christmas." Jake added, a smirk forming.

"And what's that Jake?" I dramatically asked. Jake moved closer and sat on top of me, pushing me back down onto his bed; his hands tightly holding my shoulders, his lips smashing onto my lips.

He started taking off my shirt, then pants, then underwear; and then we went to pound town.

Mo's POV:

Me and my mom were watching Home Alone, not until we heard some sounds from upstairs, hearing screams, moans, belonging to Y/n and Jake. Oh god, are they making out right now?!

"I'll go check on them." I say, pausing the tv, now started walking up the stairs, the sounds getting more and more louder. Jake's door was closed; I opened it up, only to see Jake on top of Y/n, roughly licking Y/n's clits, then thrusting himself into them.

"Jake!! Fuck! Jake! Your mom!" Y/n moans, Jake stopped, both him and Y/n stood there frozen.

"Next time lock the door..." I say.

"Sorry miss Murray." Y/n said, Jake agreeing with them.

"Sorry mum." Jake said. I closed the door and walked downstairs; sitting back on the couch, my mother playing Home Alone again.

"What happened?" She asks.

"You don't want to know on this magical time of the year." I say.

*A few minutes later*

Y/n's POV:

Me and Jake were now cuddling together, Jake's arms wrapped around my waist, my head laying on his chest; where his heart is beating and is warm.

"You know, i really enjoyed my Christmas present; and you as my lovely boyfriend." I say, snuggled up to Jake and his warm chest.

"Love you too, my love." Jake says, kissing my forehead. Me and Jake talked for some time, but since Jake had the most calmly and relaxed voice, I fell asleep in his warm embrace; his arms protecting me.

Jake's POV:

"Love you my love." I say, kissing Y/n on the forehead, and falling asleep with them in my arms. What a wonderful Christmas with a wonderful lover.

(This was more of a fluff, but this the last imagine of the day, and I'm not posting for the whole tomorrow, and possibly the 27th. Sorry that it wasn't hot, steamy, fucking, but I'll do it next time if I get Thomas or one of his characters. Bye, and marry Christmas you filthy animals.)