Dave imagine 2# (Fluffy!)

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Dave
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of Love: Fluffy

Y/n's POV:

Do you ever hate the feeling of being friend zoned? I fucking do! Me and Dave have been friends ever since elementary school, and right into high school he started dating this girl; Aubrey Miller.

Me and her haven't had a great start; she always thought that I'm just here to steal her boyfriend from her. But I'm just a friend to his stupid ass, in which her think skull couldn't even see it.

Aubrey and I got into an actual fist fight, which I won, but she became a fucking snitch and told Dave and ended our friendship. Hope she's fucking happy! She completely ruined mine and Dave's friendship.

As a strong independent woman; I completely ignored Aubrey and Dave's existence and just made a few new friends, but not a lot. I became more greater friends with Dave's friends though, they promised they wouldn't let Dave know about our secret friendship going on.

I sat down on the couch in my house, eating popcorn and watching creepy videos on YouTube; my parents were out on date night and happens every once a month. All my friends were out with their boyfriends and girlfriends, leaving the only single person all alone, obviously.

Dave has always been very attractive towards the ladies. No shit he's attractive. Deep down with girls wanting Dave has always gave me a hole of jealousy, seeing the way girls act towards him and how he acts towards them. I heard a loud knock on the front door, erupting my train of thoughts.

I got up from the couch and made my way to the front door; I opened the door to reveal...Dave Hodgman.

"Let me in Y/n." Dave says, looking very upset.

I'm gonna take a hard guess and think that Aubrey either dumped his ass or cheated on him. I move the door more opened, letting Dave to walk in; he walked inside the house as I closed the door behind him.

"What Dave? What?" I asked, crossing my arms and laying them on my chest.

"Why have you been avoiding me?!" Dave asks, I shrugged his question off.

"I don't know? Why have you been sticking up for Aubrey over your own childhood best friend?!" I asked; I already knew the question to that.

"I was. Aubrey dumped me for another man." Dave explains, then going on and on about how stupid he was and how Aubrey just used him to make me both; jealous and break our friendship apart.

"Oh...how fantastic." I say, leaning on a wall and still crossing my arms.

"Y/n! Look I'm sorry for leaving you in the dust like that!! I now know what Aubrey did and I'm so stupid." Dave apologizes, putting the blame on himself.

I do want to forgive Dave, but he deserves to feel the exact pain I felt when he ignored me, but it would be the right choice.

"How about...you and me start over a new friendship?" I asked.

"Oh...sure." Dave says. Was he gonna tell me he loves me now? Even if he did I would still choose the same option and he should be lucky I didn't want to avoid for the rest of our lives.

"But I did wanted to tell you how much I love you and how stupid I was, again, and love you." Dave admits.

"Look David. I do love you, but I don't know if I should trust you, you broke my heart, our friendship, and believed Aubrey over me. I wanna start over and we'll see where we can get there. Okay?" I explain.

"Fine. Whatever it is for our friendship to be saved, and it can be just us again." Dave says.

"By the way; who invited you here?" I ask.

"My friends. They told me they were hanging out with you a lot, along with their girlfriends, and other people; telling me they were friends with you and their promises with you." Dave explains.

"One thing's for sure now; I'm gonna kill your friends and how they can't keep a simple promise." I say, earning a chuckle from Dave.

"I'm still sorry about what I've done Y/n." Dave starts.

"Look, let's just ignore what Aubrey did and focus on each other and our friends, leaving Aubrey out of this from now on." I explain.

"Okay, I promise I won't let anyone get in the way from us ever again." Dave promises.

"You better, or I will beat your ass with a belt, a hard wooden spoon, or a flip flop." I threat.

"Okay, okay, jeez woman calm down." Dave chuckles.

And Dave has been keeping his promise, he stopped talking to random girls, we hung out again like old times, then became a couple and went on dates and double dates with our friends; and after high school me and Dave got married. Having kids of our own and having fun with them. Aubrey was never heard of again, and I was completely fine with that.

So...fuck Aubrey, and here I am living my best life with my husband, and my kids.

(I really need to stop making short imagines; sorry y'all. Bye.)