🎄Simon imagine 1# ( Fluffy!)

Actor: Thomas Sangster
Character: Simon
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of love: Fluffy

Actor: Thomas Sangster Character: SimonGender of Reader: FemaleType of love: Fluffy

Simon's POV:

This month was the time for; you guess it: Christmas, coming in about a couple weeks actually. This Christmas i was hoping my best friend; Y/n would be my mistletoe kiss. I know I'm too young, but the hearts wants what the hearts wants.

Even all my siblings know my crush on her. Especially both Tora, Lily, Eric, tease me about it. Earning me a life time of being a blushing mess and embarrassing myself. Every time Y/n talks with my siblings and I leave mine and my siblings room; I get all shy when Y/n looks at me, flashes a smile at me and I instantly feel really shy and blushing.

Maybe this Christmas I can kiss Y/n to show my feelings for her. Just maybe. My dad was inviting only some close friends of his, and ours. All of us technically wanted Y/n to come; she was always great friends with me and all my siblings.

She mostly always hangs out with my sisters: Tora, Lily, and Chrissy. Which leads my brother to tease me on how I always stare at her and getting 'jealous'. It's so anxious and annoying; but that's what siblings do. Tonight was the night though; a whole Christmas party with all of our and my dad's friends would be coming.

That meaning Y/n, there parents, and there sibling. Which Tora has a crsuh on Y/n's sibling, and here she is teasing me with my crush on Y/n.

The exact time was around 3PM, the time where me and my siblings would be done after school; not homeschooled anymore, I'm officially public schooled, which obviously is annoying; by waking up early and my mind hurting with math.

Everyone would arrive by 4 or 5PM later tonight; including Y/n, her sibling, and her parents. Including some other friends from our school or our dad's friends. Here I am; helping Evangeline with cleaning, our chef and dad cooking dinner.

Possibly dad telling his friends that his official married to Evangeline; Evangeline also knew that I have a crush on Y/n, and Tora having a crush on
Y/n's sibling. All my other siblings were cleaning while me and Tora were talking to Evangelina about what to do, possibly to tell them our crushes on them.

"What do we do Evangeline? I doubt S/n wouldn't like me?" Tora says. Both of us three stopped walking, basically once Evangeline stopped walking to put a hand on Tora's shoulder.

"Tora. If S/n doesn't like you, then there missing out." Evangeline said, Tora smiling a bit but still nervous.

"What about me and...Y/n?" I asked. Evangelina then turned her face to me, placing her other hand on my shoulder.

"Relax you two. Like I said to Tora Simon; if Y/n doesn't like you back, she doesn't deserve you, or doesn't know what the two know about love yet. There both young after all, and so are you two." Evangeline explains. She then left after, leaving me and Tora to ourselves again.

"There's gotta be a way Simon, a way where we won't embarrass ourselves. What's the idea we should come up with?" Tora asks and whispers. Both of us then leaned into each other, possibly explaining a little plan for us; Tora getting a kiss from S/n, and me getting a kiss from Y/n.

Yes, yes, me and Tora are being so wired during this time, but I guess love can make you crazy; including during Christmas time also...I guess.

*3rd person POV:*

*TIMESKIP*

Y/n's POV:

Me and my whole family, expect my uncle's aunts and cousins to coming inside the Brown's house hole. My parents were with mr.Brown and his friends, while me and S/n were with the Brown children. I was talking with the girls, S/n talking with the boys. I would always catch Tora even staring at S/n, which I would tease her. S/n was the same age as Tora, so it isn't wired.

"How many times am I gonna catch you staring at my sister/brother?" I asked, chuckling after. Chrissy laughing, Tora looking back and blushing.

"How many times are you gonna talk about Simon?" Tora chuckles. Now my face turned into a blushing rosy smile; both Chrissy and Tora laughing.

Yes, yes, I normally would talk to them about how Simon has changed and how nice he is. That Nanny McPhee person really changed him; and I'm so proud, even if I'm just a pre-teen. Me and Simon are the same age, 10 years old.

Speaking of Simon, he then approached us. Tora, Chrissy, and Lily both gave me a smirk; then left me alone, Tora picking up Aggie and leaving with her also.

"Y/n. Can I show you something?" Simon asks, he even looked shy; he looked so cute when he was shy.

S/n and my friends say he has a crush on me...so do I. Ever since Nanny McPhee came and changed his behavior I was finally able to see the true Simon; instead of some spoiled boy, causing chaos at the house. But now...his changed his attitude really great.

"Okay." I say, confusion in my tone. Simon then took my wrist, gently; and now started taking me to the place he wanted me to go. Once we arrived, we stopped at a door; him standing in front of me and me standing in front of him.

Looking up for a second; there was a mistletoe on top of the door, then looking back at Simon; seeing his shy smile and blushing.

"Is this why you took me here?" I ask, giving Simon a smirk and his face getting more red.

"Y-Y-yes." Simon stutters, acting all shy and cute at the same time.

"Well Simon. I love you, a lot and more than a friend. I loved you; before Nanny McPhee came and changed your behavior. Loved you, once you came into the public school; I've seen you before when I'm not in school, outside of your house or on the beach. Outside playing with your siblings as well, taking care of them as the oldest. I love you Simon Brown." I confess, Simon was quiet. Thinking...maybe? I don't know, and really worried.

Simon moved closer and closer to me, backing myself up against the door's edge, Simon's hands trapping me. Blushing red just like Simon too.

"I love you Y/n." Simon confuses. He then slowly started leaning in, closer and closer to me; almost where are lips were about to touch. All the sudden...

He kissed me. Our lips smashing onto each other, the kiss lasting for a bit until. We heard a bunch of 'oooooooo's,' stopping the kiss there was all of Simon's siblings and S/n staring at us. Smirking at us.

"Simon is that your new girlfriend??" Chrissy asks, chuckling after. That's when all of our siblings started asking us if we were now boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh boy, this will be a whole long night.

(I tried not to cuss; well cause I cuss all the time, maybe I'll get an imagine from a character that does involve cussing, but I just tried making this kid friendly; since well it's a kids movie. Bye.)