Newt and Thomas imagine 6# (Fluffy!)

Actors: Thomas Brodie Sangster and Dylan O'Brien
Characters: Newt and Thomas
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Fluffy

(This is the last post of 2023, 2024 is gonna have some really amazing imagines. This will also be very short, since I'm sick as fuck right now. Newt is alive in this au!!!)

 Newt is alive in this au!!!)

———————————————————————————

3rd person's POV:

You, along with all your friends were celebrating the one year anniversary of living here, living here in the safe haven. No more WICKED, honoring your friends that have died along the way to be here.

Vince had all of you and everyone there for a bonfire, and everyone would be here; everyone that were trapped in there maze, to Right Arm members. Of course Tommy, Newtie, and Minho dragged you along to join them; you only gave those nicknames to Thomas and Newt cause...you love them.

You don't really know if they love you back, unfortunately. Newt seemed like he wasn't interested in anyone, and Thomas seemed like he wanted to live his love life with Teresa, if she didn't die.

You never liked Teresa when she arrived into the glade; always thought she was annoying, and a stupid girl, pretty much like Gally's first thoughts on her, and all the attention she gets from Thomas...ugh! Even sometimes Newt.

Just Teresa gets under your skin so much, unlike Janson. He really annoys the klunk out of you, his stupid rat face; his whole personality makes you want to shoot him with as many bullets as you can. Luckily Tommy got the cure for Newtie. He was tied to the aircraft; and knocked out, so once we got Tommy on the aircraft; immediately gave him it. Which also costed Teresa's life, she could've gotten up here, but didn't. Probably guilty for everything she's done.

Now here we are; safe and sound, and no WICKED to come and ruin yours and everyone's lives, just like they did back when you were just kids.

Everyone tried and tasted Gally's recipe; just like how he made it in the glade, bringing back memories of everyone, people you lost that was in your maze. Most people coughed and threw it up, the taste stinging there tongues, and trying to wash it out with water; which made Gally throw a pissy fit. You Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Frypan all knew what the taste was like so, it was fine. Tommy finally got used to Gally's recipe and started drinking it more often at bonfires.