Thomas and Newt imagine 4# (Angst!)

Actor: Both
Characters: Thomas and Newt
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Angst/Fluffy at the end

(Au: Newt is alive!!! But Y/n has several survivor guilt.)

)

Newt's POV:

Newt's POV:

A couple months went by; went by when I was saved by Thomas and Y/n, giving me the cure and taking me back to Safe Haven, safe and now immune.

But there was change in Y/n; like they were more colder then normal. Y/n is really cold and is emotionless, but they have been more colder ever since we arrived. Were they afraid that I would die and never forgive themselves?

I know Tommy, Minho, and Gally were over the moon happy to know I was alive and now immune. Even Y/n was before they got more colder.

They had more eye bags than before, and trust me I've seen them have eye bags. Even Y/n wore long pants and outfits; in the middle of summer. It was definitely ture that Y/n is hiding something. Everyone tried everything to have Y/n spill the truth.

Gally, Brenda, Minho, Tommy, and me; hell even Jorge. Guessing Jorge has favorites; aka Y/n and Brenda. Each of us trying to talk to Y/n, but failing once Y/n shoots us down. Tommy and I try the hardest to have Y/n tell us there problems, saying that we can trust them; and going through a lot together. Solving the maze, going through the scorch, destroying the last city of WICKED; all thanks to Tommy and N/n.

Tonight was very difficult though. Something I would never know Y/n have done for a long time.

Pretty much everyone who I knew and random people would be at this bonfire; bring back memories in the Glade where it was like before. Before everyone died for us to be here, all our friends and family; normally for me doing this to honor those who have been welcomed in the Glade, to helping us get here safe and sound, away from WICKED.

Vince had the idea to had groups that WICKED put in mazes to have the bonfire to that specific group; tonight it was out turn, group A. Normally when you get chosen by Vince to do the bonfire and pretty much do anything you want. Invite anyone you want, doesn't have to be someone from your group.