Newt imagine 1# (Angst!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Newt
Gender of reader: Any other gender. (Like Transgender, Gender-fluid, ANY GENDER. You can also use NB if you want)
Type of love: Angst

 You can also use NB if you want)Type of love: Angst

Y/n's POV:

Gally and Minho just left to find Brenda and everybody else who was with Jorge and Brenda for the cure. My boyfriend Newt broke the news to me and Thomas recently that he got infected. I of course was mad, but I learned to hide my rage inside.

Thomas and I were kneeling to by Newt and hidden by broken lampposts, Newt leaning his back on one of the lamppost, coughing up black goo or blood falling out of his mouth onto his chin. As someone who is cold, quiet, depressed, but deep inside I was dying. Having all my friends who I treated like family died right in my eyes. Chuck, Alby, Winston.

Thomas was keeping a eye out for any people to try and harm us. Thomas kneeled down next to me.

"We need to go now." Thomas said.

"No! Y/n! Tommy!" Newt screamed, his voice cracking up as he was so weak and tired. Me and Thomas kept telling Newt to get up. Newt kept saying 'no' after 'no.' Til he too his necklace off, gesturing me to take it, or now shoving into my chest.

"JUST TAKE IT Y/N!" Newt screamed at me. Me and Thomas went eye widened as Newt yelled at me. For Thomas yes he would be shocked to see his best friend yell like that. But for me...it was the most heartbreaking thing I saw and heard. I've experienced much worse thing yes, but Newt dying by this virus, hurts the most.

I took the necklace out of Newt's hand, now putting around my neck, the band clasp, connecting together as it was around my neck.

"Please Y/n, Tommy please." Newt sad, his voice still breaking in pain. Newt kept on saying the words, 'please Y/n, Tommy please.' In a broken quiet voice.

"Okay were gonna need to help him out. Thomas, you and me will be getting Newt out of this, to find Brenda and everyone else with her." I explained. Thomas nodded, Newt got up but fell back down as soon as he tried to stand up. Thomas and I grabbed his arms, wrapping them around our shoulders. We started walking, huge explodes and group of people of mobs to break down WICKED.

We finally got out of that mess and through a broken, full of glass telephone booth. Newt was falling off our grasp, Thomas and I kept saying 'no.' Our grip on Newt getting more and more weak as Newt was about to go unconscious and fall to the hard ground.

"No! Newt!" Me and Thomas yelled, Newt fell on the ground, I kneeled down next to Newt as Thomas was looking at the lights that turned on. Newt was trying so desperate to breath but came along more coughs, making more noises as he was unconscious. It was almost like he was having a seizure as he was dying. We then heard Teresa's voice as she was talking to Thomas and me, I didn't pay attention to Teresa's voice, my attention only on Newt.

Thomas looked back at us, I got up and slowly started walking towards hm, me and him standing next to each other. As me and Thomas was observing the area, a strange figure but I realized now...it's Newt. I tugged on Thomas' arm, his attention on Newt. He looked at us, a crazy psychopath stare at me and Thomas.

"Newt-" Thomas says, he ws gonna say more but Newt came charging at him and me. Thomas dodged him, landing on the safe side of not getting hit, expect me. I grabbed Newt's arm, with my other arm I grabbed the back of his head, then I pushed him down on the ground.

Newt got back up and started charging at Thomas, them both rolling on the title concert ground. I couldn't help them just yet since if I did try to pried infected Newt off of Thomas they were rolling he could hurt me or Thomas. After they were done rolling Newt was on top Thomas, all the sudden he grabbed a small knife from the holder on his belt. He had tried to attack Thomas wit the knife but failed, thanks to Thomas dodged it by holding Newt's arms in a defense way.

I ran over to them, once I did I kicked Newt's side of his stomach, falling off of Thomas and landing on the ground again, he still unfortunately still he still has the weapon in his grasp.

He slowly got up but stopped, his legs and arms supporting him from hitting the ground more.

"Tommy. Y/n. Kill me! NOW!" Newt yelled, he looked at me and Thomas. Thomas kept chanting 'no' after 'no.' Quietly as it was only heard as a whisper.

"Y/N IF YOU WERE EVER MY BEST FRIEND AND NOW LOVER! KILL ME! KILL ME IF YOU LOVE ME! PUT ME OUT OF MISERY!" Newt screamed. I was wide eyed for the first time, I would hide my real emotions yes, but Newt...him yelling at me and dying hurts far most then anything else in this world.

Newt got back up looking more psychopath, when in reality he was never that. Thomas got more closer to Newt.

"Thomas don't! His knife!" I warned. In a very second Newt slashed Thomas' foot. He felt down and backed up a bit, holding his injured foot. I pushed Thomas out of the way as Newt charged at me, slashing and slashing trying to track me, luckily enough I dodged his attacks. The was until I felt a sting in one of my eyes. I touched it and saw blood. Newt had cut my eye.

"Y/n I'm so sorry!!" Newt yelled, tears blood and strange black goo combining together on his face. Until this happened.

As Newt was getting closer to me, he hugged his way to me...he had stopped moving, having a grip on my shoulder as he made a small gasp. I looked down to Newt's test to now see something that brought tears into my eyes. It was his knife in his chest. He took one last look at me, my eye injure, everything on my body and face.

"Y/n..." Newt said. Before he could say anything else he almost collapsed. I quickly grabbed his waist and held his body in my arms. My one arm wrapped around his waist, my other touching his hair and face. Thomas started limping towards us but stops as he kneels down due to the pain as I see. I heard more footsteps, I looked up and saw Brenda, Minho, Gally, and Frypan. They all looked shocked and sad. My attention now back on Newt as he laid limp in my arms. More black goo falling out of his mouth.

(Reference time. Guess what movie/show it's from.)

"Newt! Hey! Please! Hey...hey. Your ok." I say. Tears after tears falling as Newt died in my arms, his eyes open as he was now dead. Brenda and Minho Thomas crying as I heard it.

"Stay! Stay with me! You stay with me!! Newt?! NEWT!!!" I scream. My voice breaking out into sobs, more tears falling down my eyes, to cheeks, down to Newt's face.

"NO! PLEASE PLEASE!! STAY WITH ME NEWT!!! PLEASE!" I scream. I nuzzle my head into Newt's neck, my arm wrapping up to his neck. My teeth gritted as tears made there way down my face.

My other arm tightened as I still had Newt's waist in my grip, I look up to the pitch dark sky, mr grabbing his face into my chest, then I screamed. A very sad, regretful, rage, blaming myself for his death. I screamed as if everyone can hear me in this destroyed burned place. Tears still falling as I did. I felt a arm around me, I looked and saw Thomas' arm wrapped around my shoulder.

He hugged me lightly, I was shocked and started crying into Thomas' shoulder as I still held Newt in my arms.

One thing is for sure though...I will never forgive myself for Newt's death. Never and I mean never forgive myself for how stupid I was to his death.

(If you guessed TASM 2, you were right. Pretty much everyone knows that sound though. Bye now.)