Fred imagine 1# (Angst!)

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character/actor: Fred (Flashback)
Gender of reader: Any other gender (Like transgender, gender-fluid, any gender you are, even also NB)
Type of love: Angst

Actor: Dylan O'BrienCharacter/actor: Fred (Flashback)Gender of reader: Any other gender (Like transgender, gender-fluid, any gender you are, even also NB)Type of love: Angst

Fred's POV:
I've been looking for the same missing person for days. Losing my mind as I do. Til one of my friend's told me the name of the person, it was none another then my old classmate Y/n L/n.

I used to be friends with them, until one girl named Lila told me that Y/n was using me. It happened in middle school, that was when stupid kid me believed Lila and her god damn lies. Lila kept bullying Y/n but all I did was just ignore Y/n and not help them. (Mlb reference, lmao. Sorry to all people named Lila and is reading this.)

Y/n did try to explain the Lila was a lying bitch. I of course did not believe them. They moved out of town two months after I stopped our friendship. Me and Lila broke up recently after we graduated from hight school, yes me and Lila were in a love relationship til middle school to end of high school. My friend had told me Lila was using and cheating on me.

I then realized...I have lost Y/n, thanks to that bitch Lila. I grown up, moved to the same city Y/n lives in, found out from there old best friend that they moved to F/C (favorite country/state). Found out that they have a roommate, I talked to them and they said 'I haven't seen Y/n in months, the cops been trying to find them for months but stopped after they couldn't find anything else about any info.' I always felt this wired energy, almost like a black hole but it's color is blue. All the sudden I would end up in different places. Even sometimes I would see them. Y/n L/n.

Every time I would see them, speed walking towards them, every time I would get closer to them I would disappear and back into reality. Why dot every time I see Y/n, moments later I would disappear into coming contact wit me.

At work and everywhere else I would see Y/n, staring at me. I even got into raging monster in the office bored room screaming that I wasn't even here in this room, and it was all a illusion. A illusion where I saw Y/n's missing poster. There info and picture on every single wall was on. Everywhere I saw there face on a missing person poster.

Days passed where I've been losing my mind more, my friends won't talk to me anymore. They say 'your going half out of my mind.' And 'you need to stop this and get checked into a mental hospital.' Am I really losing my mind and seeing some sort of illusion of Y/n.

I've been working on trying to find Y/n, and having visions of Y/n from there past. One had really scar me for life. It was when Y/n was r!ped and killed. Meaning all this time Y/n was just a ghost in my head, and also they were playing events that had happened to there new wife here in this city and about there past and death.

I've been in my room all day crying, breathing heavily, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I have never had a panic attack before, but Y/n's ghost showing me there painful new life here. Just as I was breathing more and more loudly, tars falling while my body felt limp, I was about to pass out due to lack of oxygen.

My eyes were about to close into a deep sleep, that was to until I had saw a blurry figure, they walked over to me slowly, the they kneeled down in front of me, there voice being blurry and quiet.

Y/n's POV:

I had grabbed Fred by his chin gently, my hands lifting his face up to look at me. His eyes went winded as he saw me. Tears welling up in his eyes, his hands reaching for my shoulder blades now, his grip on my shoulders starting to be tightened.

"Tell me your really here Y/n? Tell me your here!!" Fred screamed, tears now falling down to his cheeks and down to his neck.

"I am here, just only in your mind Fred. I don't forgive you for your past." I say. Fred looked up at me, tears falling yet again, his face turning red under his eyes and face, his eyes all puffy.

"But I want to restart once see each other again. If you had been bullying me and believed Lila I would't be your friend again. I forgive you, I would like to restart this again." I said.

"Of course Y/n. I miss you." Fred says. Tears falling down more as his voice cracks.

"I miss you to Fred." I say. I grabbed his underarms and pulled him into my embrace, he was shock at first but hugged back very tightly.

All I saw now was now a bright light, I felt gold dust appearing, flouting around my body.

"Goodbye Fred." I said. I kissed the scalp of his head, my lips going into his soft dar brown hair.

Fred looked at me one last time, saying his 'I love you' to me. Fred hugged me one more time as I faded away. I of course hugged back before I had faded away, possibly to heaven.

The arms of Fred making me feel more comfortable. I will always miss you Fred. I love you, but I also hated what you did in the past. Maybe it's a love-hate relationship. Me and Fred's hug still be tight. I'll be by your side Fred' just now as a ghost in your head.