🎄Newt imagine 3# (Fulffy!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Newt
Gender of Reader: Other gender. (Like transgender, gender-fluid, others)
Type of love: Fluffy

 (Like transgender, gender-fluid, others)Type of love: Fluffy

Newt's POV:

For the first time ever, and by ever...i actually mean ever. It was snowing; in the glade! Normally it would be sunny warm, or rainy wet. But snow! That was bloody impossible. Some of the gladers here call it; Christmas time. Of course we never experienced a Christmas once we got our memories wiped; but this right here. It feels like a real Christmas in my eyes.

Chuck said in one of his books that normally there would be a Christmas tree; a tree you put ornaments on, basically colored balls you put on a tree with its golden ribbon and colored lights. Obviously we don't have any of those but the true meaning is that we're all here together; and about love and friendship.

Chuck, and Tommy we're really excited for this whole holiday; from Chuck is that this man named: Santa Clause. He would bring gifts to those who were good, and if you weren't good you wouldn't get good presents, basically coal. Obviously Minho didn't believe it at first; but now he wants hair products for Christmas, since he loves his hair so much. Honestly annoying, but funny.

I don't really want anything for Christmas; but I do want one thing. One thing would be...for Y/n to open up. Y/n rarely ever opens up, me and them were really great friends; but I want to be more than friends. Hopefully Y/n feels the same, which is love.

I'm in love with one of my best friends; Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting on one of the logs; Frypan made me some lunch to eat after my training. I'm a runner and train to use many weapons; basically for the whole day, I'm bound to go hungry for the whole day, obviously. Minho came by and sat down next to me; both of us two talking to one other, about our new running plan tomorrow; and talking about things friends talk about.

"So Chuck's been in the mood for this...Christmas holiday; honestly don't know why we're doing this. We're in a literal glade how would this 'Santa Clause,' gonna come to the glade?" Minho says, more like ranting though.

"Are you done ranting?" I ask. I've always been cold, quiet, and antisocial. Only rarely talking either Alby, Chuck, Minho, Thomas, and Newt.

"Oh wow, thanks Y/n." Minho says, acting all sad and dramatic about it.

"Why don't you go kiss up to Newt this time of month huh? I know you love him." Minho whispers, leaning close to my ear and moving back, a smirk forming.

Minho always knew I had a crsuh on Newt, I begged him not to tell anyone and he stayed faithful to that promise; until I was ready to announce to the whole glade me and Newt are dating, or we even start dating.

"Minho!!! Shush! Someone could hear this!" I warn, Minho chuckling after my warning. Was my warning supposed to be funny? But then again; Minho always liked to make things funny.

"Okay, okay, calm down shank." Minho chuckles. Sitting there, feeling my eye bags as i close my eyes. Feeling the snowflakes touch my skin, and the snow touching my shoes and feet. Everyone in the glade has to wear there most warmest outfit; which is what me and Minho were wearing while talking.

Minho then sticked out his tongue, then started feeling the snowflakes on his tongue, til all the sudden he swallowed it; he then started coughing up and choking a bit. The snowflakes must have been getting stuck up in his throat. Coughing and coughing up all the snowflakes that are stuck in his throat; and or swallowing them. I then smacked Minho in the back, not hard, just helping him cough it out. He then finally stopped and started breathing really heavily.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm not doing that klunk ever again." Minho says, some tears forming in his eyes as he swallowed them.

"Would you like me to check on your throat?" I asked, yet again.

"Nah. I might just need a drink, see you Y/n." Minho said; he then got up and started walking away, possibly to fine Frypan to get him some water.

"Hey Y/n." I heard a familiar voice; that same one that had an accent. Newt. He then sat down next to me, staring and smiling at me with his brightest smile.

"What happened to Minho? His face was red and eyes were all teary?" Newt asks.

"Tried swallowing a snowflake; let's just say he coughed and choked on them, he left going to get water from Fry." I explain. Newt nodding to my explanation.

"Oh okay." Newt says, now the whole conversation was quiet; everyone around us was talking, but with me and Newt...it was very quiet. Way too quiet then how I'm quiet, but this was quieter.

"Y/n." Newt says, now focusing my attention on Newt, my eyes looking into his.

"Can I ask you a question?" Newt asks, nodding in agreement as my response.

What could he possibly want to ask me? Something that Alby told him to have my help? Or maybe...does he possibly feel the same way?!

"I-I-I-well i-. I like you, more than a friend." Newt admits, my face growing red, so did Newt's face. His stuttering was also quite...cute.

"Newt...I love you too. I was just, well too afraid to confess; afraid that you wouldn't love me back." I admit. Newt's eyes widened, his face getting more redder into a blush.

The snow falling made this moment seem very beautiful; a beautiful snowy weather making this moment peaceful. Newt and I leaned closer and closer to each other, our eyes closed; ready for this moment of our first kiss, maybe.

Then, I felt his lips smashing onto mine, his arms wrapped around my waist, and my arms wrapped around his neck. Kissing each other passionately, enjoying the snow falling and passionate kiss.

"Ahum!" I heard two voices say, me and Newt let go of each other; only to see Thomas and Minho. Both of them smirking and winking at us.

"Do that at your own time, how about that?" Minho chuckles.

"Yeah." Thomas agrees, then chuckling. Only ending me and Newt up into a blushing red mess.

Great, now I'm gonna hear all this teasing from Minho and Thomas.