🎄Paul imagine 1# (Fulffy!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Paul
Gender of Reader: Male
Type of love: Fulffy

Y/n's POV:

My parents were always strict, or either homophobic. Whenever they see two girls or two boys together they get into an intense fight; always me and my sister trying to calm our parents down.

I have finally convinced my parents to join a band, a band that most of my friends are in. Including a brand new band member that John had brought in. Which is what I'm doing now; walking out of the house and into Pete's car. My parents didn't even get me and my sister a car, possibly afraid that we would get into trouble.

Putting my favorite instrument in the backseat of Pete's car with his instrument; doing it nice and gentle; and now putting the seatbelt on in the passenger seat of Pete's car.

"Your parents still not getting you a car?" Pete asks.

"What do you think." I say, dramatically.

"I think not." Pete scoffs.

"Honestly annoyed; it's like my parents don't trust me or Sophia." I scoffed. Sophia is my sister's name; she can mainly be annoying some time too, but less annoying than our parents.

(You guys are gonna say your sister's name or your name is Sophia? Of course you are!!!)

Pete then started driving us to where John told us to be; me and Pete talking about this new guy. John only told us about how we have to meet him and the new guy at in the auditorium room, right where we held auditions for a new band mate.

It was December, the time where families would spend time together and get gifts to one other, i used to love Christmas but i really don't care about it anymore. Mostly dealing with things teenagers or young adults deal with, and the band that i joined; thanks to my bested friend John.

Both me and him were in the same school and started making our band; hiring and auditioning members for the band. I finally got snapped out of my thoughts once Pete stepped on the brakes and at the parking lot.

"Okay we're here, let's go man." Pete says, both me and him got out of his car, then taking out instruments out of the backseat, and walking inside to where John and this new guy is at.

John had invited me, Pete and possibly the other members here or have not arrived yet; we knocked on John's apartment door, waiting on his arrival.

"Hey you two." John says, opening the door and giving us a plain expression of a smile; he then opens the door fully, me and Pete then walked in to see a guy sitting on one of John's chairs.

He honestly looked so fucking cute and adorable. He was wearing a black jacket and a white shirt, wearing  a plain 1950s outfit; just like the rest of us. He had short black hair, chocolate brown eyes, everything brought him out.

"Who's this guy?" Pete asks, sitting on one of the other chairs.

"This is Paul." John introduces. Snapping out of my thoughts once again, I sat down next to the guy Paul and next to Pete.

"Paul McCartney. You two are?" Paul says.

"Pete Shotton." Pete introduces.

"Y/n L/n." I introduced. Paul then looking at me, which I of course look back at him. Like we were lost in space, into our eyes that were space.

"Okay you two are staring at each other like you're gay." Pete chuckles, both me and Paul stopping ourselves to look at Pete or John.

I never really told anyone, and I mean anyone that I was gay and into men. Never really had a boyfriend in case my parents, sister, and even my band mates were to find out I'm gay.