Jojen imagine 1# (Fluffy!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Jojen Reed
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of love: Fluffy

(Reader as Nezuko Kamado. Game of thrones x demon slayer!!)

 Game of thrones x demon slayer!!)

———————————————————————————

Jojen's POV:

Me and Meera have been traveling with Bran and his group for weeks; but something called to me...that wooden box. I would hear noises coming from at day, then most noises at night and the box would be opened; but when be closed next morning.

The same thing over and over again. Hearing the noises of some clatter and even sometimes loud thumps. Almost like a bloody human is in it. Tonight I was gonna ask Bran about it, see if he gets me a response.

I was sitting next to Bran, us watching Meera and Osha fighting and trying to see who's better at setting up a fire. They already got all the sticks and stuff like that; but they were arguing over who would light it, and who does it better.

"Bran." I start, fully earning Bran's attention.

"Yeah?" Bran asks, turning his head towards my direction.

"Is there something in that box?" I asked; the box was on Bran's left, me on his right, and his wolf behind him; protecting him.

"Yeah, I always ask myself what's in there." Meera said; stopping her fight with Osha.

"Shut up, you'll find out when you see by yourself!" Osha yells; her and Meera now arguing about the box. Can these two go without going at each other's throats for even a bloody minute!!

Bran looked up at the sky, seeing how dark it was already getting; since winter has just started. Bran looked down at the box; not making noises currently. The box's colors were a dark brown, some light brown, and metal on the hinges and edges of the box.

"Fine, but Meera and Osha! Stop fighting!" Bran warns.

"Fine..." Meera says, now sitting next to me to see what's gonna happen. Osha sat down on other log, but by herself with no one there by her side.