Thomas and Newt imagine 2# (Smut!)

Actor: Both, TBS & DOB
Characters: Thomas and Newt
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Smut

(This might be short since I have Covid, enjoy.)

Y/n's POV:

We finally did it, able to kill Ava, technically Janson did. Me and Thomas were the one to kill Janson. Able to save Newt also from the flare, it turns out me and Thomas' blood was the one to cure the flare. I knew I was immune since I had gotten a permeant scar from a crank, the scar on one eye. Expect I wasn't turned, Mary told me I was immune right before Teresa called WICKED. Teresa was also able to be alive, she gave up on Thomas and moved onto another guy.

Newt able to come to the safe heaven alive and well, also turns out me and Gally are twin siblings. Quite the shock.

It was the 2nd day at the safe heaven, sharing a hut next to Minho and Brenda. We always having sleepovers time to time, technically talking trash about people behind there backs, or teasing our friends. One night changed it all.

I was in my hut when I saw both Thomas and Newt bursting in my hut. Really wired on why they would do that. I got up from my seating position on my bed.

"Uh-Why are you in my hut?" I asked, walking closer to the two boys with my arms crossed.

"Meet us at my hut. Don't be late." Newt states. I gave them a confessed head tilt, but my mind went the other way on why Newt was inviting me to his room along with Thomas.

"Sure." I say, a smirk forming on me while biting my lips. Newt and Thomas both gave me a wink and left. We're these two literally horny right now? Yes. Yes they are.

The time was about now 9PM, right when all the people would go to bed early to help Vince sometime in the future. I grabbed out a jacket and put it on, wearing a white shirt with black pants on, along with white socks and black boots.

I walked out of my hut, the feeling of the cold air hitting my body. My arms holding myself for warmth, I started walking to Newt's hut I guess to have sex with me, along with Thomas.

The walk here was super cold, sending shivers down my spine. I finally arrived to Newt's hut, I knocked on his door, it opened to reveal Thomas.

"There here." Thomas says. Newt got up from his bed and walked over to Thomas. They pulled me inside the room, Thomas being the one to close it.

"Cold out there, this better important you two, I walked outside to be here." I say, my tone being dramatic. Thomas and Newt moved a couple inches away from my face.

"We like you, and I like Newt." Thomas confesses.

"What he means is 'love' Y/n." Newt says.

"So technically a poly relationship." I say, a smirk forming on my mouth.

"Yes. We like you, and each other." Both boys confesses.

"What's your answer darling?" Thomas asks.

I moved closer to the boys, taking off my jacket and throwing at the wall. I went up and grabbed Newt by his neck gently and started smashing onto his, then the same thing for Thomas.

"Take off your pants boys, this will be fun but challenging for us three." I say. Newt grabbed me by my waist and started passionately smashed his lips onto mine, Thomas moved my head where my lips were still connected to Newt's. His muscled arms wrapping around my stomach, started kissing and sucking on my neck. Creating love bites on my neck. My head resting on Thomas' shoulder, Newt did the same thing, wrapping his arms my back and touching Thomas' arms. Him making love bites on the other side of my neck, Thomas still sucking on my neck, and Newt started just now.

My one arm wrapped around Thomas' head and soft dark brown hair, while I wrapped my other arm around's shoulder aka back, clawing Newt's back and Thomas' hair with my nails.

There teeth sucking and biting my neck. Thomas grabbed my hand, also touching my hair, my full attention on Thomas, Newt kissing his way up my neck. I moaned out loudly as Newt bitten my neck.

Newt looked up at me, licking his lips. Thomas wrapped his arms tight on my hips again, my head falling limp on Thomas' shoulder. Thomas smashed his lips onto mine, I kissed back passionately, Thomas one arm holding my chin as he kept kissing more passionately, Newt's lips smashing onto my neck, creating more love bites.

Newt pushed Thomas' face away from my lips, Newt immediately smashed his lips onto mine. His arms wrapped around my waist, moaning and screaming out both Thomas and Newt's names as they made there moves. I felt my clothes being removed, it was Thomas' taking off my pants, and my shirt. Newt stopped kissing me and helped Thomas take off my clothes, I started taking off of Newt's pants by unzipping it. Thomas was already removing his clothes, Newt stopped me and took off his shirt and pants.

"Get down on your knees love. This will be fun." Newt orders. ached Newt's abs as I kneeled down on the ground while Newt stood up. Both boys taking off there boxer underwears. I grabbed Newt's dick and started sucking on it in my mouth, Thomas' arms slithering his arms down my back to my thighs. Newt moaning and breathing very loudly, the taste of cum coming from my mouth and Newt's dick, combining our cum together. Newt grabbed my chin, taking his dick out of my mouth.

"Great job love. I think it's Tommy' turn now." Newt says. I nodded, moving towards Thomas, slowly as I did. Thomas stop rubbing and slithering his arms around my back and thighs. He grabbed my heady arms touching his abs. It felt like Newt's abs but different since it's Thomas.

"Suck darling.I need my turn." Thomas orders. I grabbed Thomas' dick and put it in my mouth, his hands grabbing my hair roughy, a bit. Now I felt the taste of mine Newt's and now Thomas' cum combining together. I stopped sucking on Thomas' dick as we both stared at each other.

"Get on the bed." Both boys order. Thomas grabbed my back while Newt grabbed my hips, they both threw me on the bed. They joined me by jumping on the bed. Newt took the front of my body while Thomas took the back, there arms wrapped around my waist. Newt kissing my lips passionately and biting my neck, Thomas did the same thing also, both boys taking turns.

After the whole sex we had the boys wanted me to stay in there room for the night. So I did. My arms wrapped around Newt's waist, Thomas' arms wrapped around my back, both our feet tangled together, our hands connecting together. I was in the middle of the bed, Thomas on the left, Newt on the right.

I woke up, adjusting to the sun lighting the room up, I looked and saw both Thomas and Newt awake and staring at me. I first gave Thomas a small kiss, then Newt. I heard knock that turned into Lous knocking, it was Minho wanting to get inside. "Is Y/n with you guys? Gally is looking for them." Minho explains. "Go away Minho." Newt yelled. It lasted for a couple seconds, thinking that Minho was gone.

He opened the door, revealing it to be Minho in the room now, he was talking about something but stopped once he saw me Thomas and Newt cuddling each other, and shirtless aka no clothes on.

"Hey really don't like being treated that way-Oh my god!!!" Minho screams. All three of us still in the bed but sitting up, covering ourselves with blankets. "Are they in there?!" I heard Gally say, footsteps being heard.He entered the room to see me Thomas and Newt in bed cuddling and no clothes on. Gally's eyes went widened as he stood next to Minho while staring at us.

Gally screaming a bit in rage and shock. A bit of rage at both Thomas and Newt, Gally was super overprotective at times.

"Gally! It's exactly what it looks like."I say. Gally's arms crossed as had a force smile forming on his face.

"Welp let's go Gally, you can kill Thomas and Newt later." Minho says, he pushes Gally out of the room then left, closing the door behind. Both Thomas and Newt looking at me as I look at them.

"Y/n would you like to be ours?" Thomas asks.

"Yes."I say, a small smile forming.

"Good love, better get used for us to be jealous and clingy. Also worrying about your brother Gally." Newt says. I laughed and started kissing both boys again. There arms wrapped around my waist and hips.

I can tell that me Thomas and Newt will live happily together, it'll take time for Gally though. Minho and Brenda are gonna be huge teases about this. Whatever, cause I have both my lovers, Thomas and Newt with me now.