♥️Colin imagine 2# (Smut!)

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Colin
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of Love: Smut

Y/n's POV:

It's almost been the end of the day, and yet again, Colin didn't give me anything or a date for Valentine's. As his partner; I'm obviously upset. He's been hanging all around Dani all month long, and it's pissing me the fuck off.

So, I did what Colin did...ignored him for almost the entire month, which gained a lot of rumors of me and Colin going into a break up and Colin cheating on me with Dani.

I successfully made it to the influencer office: company. They hired me to do some modeling for mine and their instagrams; pretty much a collaboration between us, and some other person was coming to collaborate with the company; they didn't tell me about the guy and wanted us to meet up in person.

"Hello! I'm here for the modeling!!" I yell. A man came out, he looked to be in his 40s.

"I'm Damon, the general manager of the company. You are Y/n L/n right?" Damon introduced, me and him holding our hands and shaking them.

"Is that person you were talking about here?" I asked.

"No, and as we're waiting for him would you like to take some last minute photos?" Damon asks.

Me and this random guy would be on our own to take our own modeling pictures and now we're doing some photos together. Damon wouldn't let any of the public, aka the internet find out, so they kept it hidden from them including us models.

"You know where Caroline's department is, she'll get you all dressed up and ready for the pics." Damon says, he said his 'byes,' and left.

I started walking towards Carolina's office, I finally arrived and she starts putting me in random, beautiful, outfits and sending me out there to model; doing my job regularly of modeling.

"Hey there girls." I heard a voice say, the same one I recognized. Colin.

"Would you mind if I go out there for a moment?" I asked, I was still currently modeling and a new outfit, but I'm curious to know if that's really Colin or it's my mind playing.

"It's fine, we're all heading to lunch anyways, see you on flip side Y/n." Damon says.

I stepped off the staged restaurant and left the room, following the voice. I stopped walking when I saw him; Colin. Is he the guy that's been working with this company along me?!

"Colin! Are you the person who's been with the company with me?" I asked.

"Yeah Y/n. I missed you, and decided to set this whole thing up to meet you again. I'm sorry for being an asshole and hanging out with Dani for too long; do you forgive me? And maybe want to celebrate Valentine's Day with me this week?" Colin asks.

"No. Colin I'm sorry but maybe we need a break. I don't know if you're cheating on me with Dani, and I'm really upset you staged this whole thing!!" I yell, I was about to walk until Colin grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a secret room, it was a supple closest.

"Colin!! Really?!" I asked. He grabbed my other wrist and placed by the door above my head; the door is closed and locked as I tried to unlock the door.

I was about to speak but Colin's lips smashed onto mine; his hands wrapped around my back and keeping me trapped by the door.

His lips roughly kissing mine, passionately and roughly. We would let go for a moment to breath, which had Colin moving his arm to have his hand roughly pull on my hair. My H/L being pulled by Colin to keep me constrained on kissing Colin, or pulling my hair to reveal my neck for him to create hickeys.

Colin grabbed the shirt I was wearing and ripped it off my body, then my pants, only leaving me in my underwear.

"You ready for this?! You regret wanting to take a break? From me, the guy who's gonna make you into a cum mess?" Colin asks, sounding dominant.

"Ugh! Fuck yeah! Just do it Colin!!" I moan. Colin leaned in more into my neck and started biting, sucking, my neck to create hickeys.

My hands traveled up his back to his short, buzzcut, blonde hair, my nails digging into Colin's scalp. Almost like my nails would break into Colin's skin and start bleeding.

Colin would break the kiss so often; wanting to hear me moan and beg for more. Colin has always been dominate when it comes to sex.

"You fucking like that?! Tell me!!" Colin yells, his arms still trapping me by the door and not letting me escape, tightly holding my waist.

"Yeah!!" I breathed out, Colin's rough kissing would make me feel like I'm dying; due to how much oxygen I'm losing with how rough Colin is.

Colin's fingers were tugging on the lace of my underwear, about to pull down my underwear and heading to pound town. He immediately took my underwear off, kneeling down and slowly pulling them down.

He grabbed my shoulders and started taking the both of us down on the ground. My back resting on the door, my head falling onto the door and giving Colin more space to bite, suck, my neck. His hand held my chin and moved it more away from my neck, more of a clear way for him to create hickeys on me. Colin moved his face away from my neck, staring into my eyes.

"Bet you fucking love it?! Right!!" Colin yells, his hand holding my chin to keep me focused on him.

"Fuck yeah!!" I moan out; my hands slithering up to Colin's back. Colin showed me his fingers with a smirk on his face; all the sudden I felt his two fingers in my vagina, going past my folds and into my pussy.

The heat rising onto my face, my nails digging into Colin's back, his fingers going deeper and deeper into my pussy, thrusting and thrusting his fingers in my pussy.

Colin released his fingers me, realizing I came on Colin's fingers and Colin licked the cum off his fingers. Enjoying every second of my cum.

Colin stopped licking his two fingers; which are kinda clean now, Colin grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist; he picked me up and his arms. Our lips connected again, passionate, rough, and full of lust.

The rest of pound town is history.

(Sorry this is short and rushed. I'll be doing gif imagines of valentines day's. Even though that day is far from over; I don't care and bye.)