Thomas imagine 1# (Fluffy!)

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Thomas
Gender of reader: Female
Type of love: Fluffy
(Minho is your brother!)

Y/n's POV:

That train missing was a complete fail, I wasn't able to save my brother Minho from WICKED. It was all Teresa's fault, if she didn't tell WICKED where the Right Arm was, my brother would have been safe from WICKED. First Thomas has eyes for that backstabbing shank, second her and WICKED took my brother and other kids.

Yes I had a crush on our superhero greenie, Thomas. Of course Minho knew, Newt and Brenda knew also.  The reason I call Thomas the 'superhero' is cause he guided us through the maze, to the scorch, to now planning to destroy WICKED and save Minho and other kids from WICKED.

Me and Teresa arrived in the glade, Teresa saw a vision and old me and Minho that we were brother and sister. I couldn't help and be jealous that Teresa was all over Thomas. Thomas was of course a blind and confused child about all this, what me and Minho would always call Thomas behind his back.  So funny, Minho would also be teasing mostly but sometimes he would get overprotective. 

Like when Gally held my waist about to kiss me, I was gonna kick him in the balls but Minho came in, let's just say...it all ended up into a fight that landed Minho in the slammer. 

Ever since Teresa betrayed us, WICKED and her took my brother I've been distancing myself, I only go out on missions to save kids and possibly save Minho. Every time we do though, it always leads to Minho being transported to another car go station of every WICKED train. 

I was at target practice, using a pistol to shoot the wooden dummies that are dressed as WICKED guards. Shooting one bullet after other, reloading it after then shooting again. Sweat growing on my forehead skin going down to every single part of my body. 

I looked at one of the mirrors in the training room, it showed my scar that was on my left eye, once Gally and his group of a cult tied me and Teresa up to wooden polls, one of his cult members was grabbing my underarms, I was trying to fight back and kick him in the balls but he grabbed out a sharp small pocket knife and sliced my left eye. My eye was bleeding out at the time, Newt and Minho patched up my eye, it didn't heal correctly leaving it to be a permeant scar.

All I gotta say to the guy that ruined my eye, fuck you. I know he was just a confused afraid glader, he didn't have to injure my left eye though. 

After my whole day of training, I grabbed my towel and wiped off some of the sweat off my face. I was wearing black shorts along with a black sports bra, also wearing socks with my black leather boots. Nothing else just those four clothing on my body. 

I put my pistol away, I looked back at the two wooden door to see Thomas inside the room, his arms crossed and leaning on one of the polls. He was wearing a blue shirt along with blue jean pants. 

"Sorry we couldn't find your brother Minho." Thomas apologizes. 

"It's not your fault Thomas...it's Teresa's fault." I say. Thomas looked taken back as I said those words, his face expression changed back into a calmer expression. 

"Teresa just wanted to try and help, all she wants to do is try and save everyone's lives." Thomas explains.

"Yeah sure, like her and WICKED are torturing kids and my brother! For there god damn bullshit cure!" I yell. Thomas sighed.

"Look Y/n it's not Teresa fault-" Thomas begin, I cut him off and said. 

"She's the one who's torturing my brother! Hurting innocent kids! And doing this all for some make up bullshit for WICKED!!!" I scream at him. Thomas looked shocked, but then it turned into anger.

"Y/n I love you as a friend yes, but I love Teresa and hope to help her, Minho, and everyone being tortured by WICKED. I'm angry yes, but Teresa just wanted to do the right thing." Thomas states. 

Wow that hurt. I guess I'm just a friend in Thomas' eyes. It's always about that backstabbing bitch Teresa. How dumb is Thomas to not see my love for him?! My thoughts were finally snapped out of my head, I kept looking a Thomas. Til I finally said the words I wanted to tell Thomas for a long time on this adventure. 

"What are you trying to say?!" I asked, my tone very annoyed and angry. Thomas walked closer to me, him and I only standing a couple feet away. 

"I'm trying to say that your a brave person and I love you as a friend, your one of my greatest friends. So I'm glad you understand that I want what's best for us and Teresa." Thomas says, a smile forming on his face. I look down on the ground lost of my words. That was when I lost my shit. 

"Thomas! I can't do this anymore!!!" I scream as I look up at him. His smile fading away into another shocked face expression. 

"Wha are you talking about??" Thomas asks.

"Thomas I love you more then as a friend!! But you are so busy with that god damn bitch Teresa!!! For once Thomas you are so stupid." I scream. I finally realized what I said and went eye widened. Thomas was also shock that I technically confessed my love for him. I left the room, not saying a single word to Thomas, all I did was rush out of the room, without saying a single word or letting him say anything. 

I went over to the beach and sat down, with Brenda sitting next to me. I told Brenda what happened and she told me to meet her by the beach. 

"Me and Newt can talk to Thomas if you like? I can't believe he kept talking about he love he has for that bitch Teresa." Brenda said. I nodded in agreement. My arms holding my knees as the wind blew through my H/L (Hair Length) and my H/C (hair color) 

Brenda later left, hoping to tell Thomas what I feel for him, I was so upset at the moment to even do it. A few minutes went by and I felt a presence sitting next to me. I looked up and saw Thomas! 

"Brenda and Newt told me everything. I'm so sorry for being stupid and being head over heels for Teresa, I finally realized how clingy am to her." Thomas says. I felt small tears falling down my eyes to my cheeks. 

"Are you crying?" Thomas asks, his tone being surprised. I wasn't really one to cry much, I only cried if I saw my friends die and I remember them. 

"Don't get used to it." I chuckle.

"You definitely are Minho's sister." Thomas laughs. Thomas then begin to go on how he was so stupid and clingy towards Teresa. I finally had enough and smashed my lips onto his, he was shocked at first but held my neck and kissed me back, the kiss was slow but it now turned passionate. 

Thomas' arms now wrapped around my waist, his abs touching my boobs. His one hand around my neck and playing with my H/L. My hands slithered to his hair, I started playing with his short dark brown hair. We both let go, catching our breath, Thomas looked shocked, his arms still wrapped around my waist. 

"You would't shut up." I laughed. Thomas laughs also, he picks me up off the ground and swaddled me in his arms, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Y/n would you be my girlfriend?" Thomas asks.

"As long as you don't talk to Teresa like that anymore. If you do I'm cutting your dick off." I say. Thomas agreed and we smashed our lips together again.

I moan out 'I love you' and Thomas' name. Thomas did the same thing. 

Let's just say it got more heated as Thomas took me to his hut.