Dave imagine 1# (Smut!)

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Dave Hodgman
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of love: Smut

Actor: Dylan O'Brien Character: Dave HodgmanGender of Reader: FemaleType of love: Smut

Y/n's POV:

Tonight was the night Dave would sneak into my bedroom window; my parents no nothing of it, both of them have busy jobs, making them tired very easily.

All I wish for is to have my parents open there eyes to see they have a fucking daughter, a daughter they don't pay attention to, only paying attention to there jobs.

They normally go to work at 4 or 5AM in the early morning, come back around 11 or 12 in the middle of the night; technically leaving me in this house, all alone.

I would invite friends every so often, but at this time at night, never. Some of my friends are even busy, spending time with there parents and siblings. I have a brother/sister, but there in collage now.

At least Dave would be coming over tonight, I feel really bad for Dave though; his coming over to my house, and taking him away to spend time with his family. Seeing my friends hanging out with there family always makes me jealous, so I'm trying not to get jealous at Dave, anyone.

It's mostly in my gutted head, my gut and head telling me to be jealous. People always have a little voice in there head, telling them things there insecure about.

I was sitting on my couch, eating popcorn and drinking coke, and watching Halloween; love the original horror movie classic. Halloween is definitely one of the known originals, obviously. I have already started watching Halloween 1978 movie, waiting for Dave to arrive.  

A couple minutes went by, Dave still wasn't here. Where the fuck is this idiot?? All the sudden I hear a knock, not from the door but a window; the backyard window that was close to the backdoor and Dave standing on my porch, his hands on the window.

My eyes went widened, a confessed expression on my face, Dave smiled at me and walked to the backdoor; signaling me to unlock the backdoor. How long was Dave there?!

I started walking towards the backdoor, dramatically giving Dave a glare; I unlocked the backdoor and then opened it. Dave walked in and closed the backdoor by himself. Such a gentleman, just in my backyard; banging to get inside the house, which I didn't know how long he was out there for. More like a stalker.

"You wanna tell me something, like how long you've been out there for stalker?" I asked, Dave chuckling.

"Parents wouldn't let me out, decided to sneak out though, just arrived in your backyard a couple seconds ago." Dave says, immediately rolling my eyes and then smiling at him.

Dave walks over to the living room, seeing the tv paused; following right behind there was the paused screen on Micheal Myers attacking Laurie Strode.

"Watching Halloween I see." Dave says.