♥️Newt and Thomas imagine 7# (Smut!)

Actors: Both
Characters: Newt and Thomas
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of Love: Smut

(Wattpad really wants me to write loads of Thomas and Newt imagines, aka the spin wheel, I wouldn't blame it.)

Y/n's POV:

Ah, the feeling of love in the air. Some people call it true love, soulmate love, best friends to lovers, and the one I have, blind love. Where the person is so shucking blind they don't even realize the person has a crush on them.

My brother: Aris, found his love in Sonya, while I'm here being single, like every other year. It's been two years, two years after me and my friends destroyed WICKED, killed Ava Pagie and Janson, with Teresa killing herself as well in guilt.

But the whole point is...I have a shucking crush on my two closest friends. Thomas and Newt. But of course they obviously don't know. Newt didn't seem to want any love interest, and Thomas is in love with Teresa who gave up her life in guilt.

I sat on the sand, staring at the beautiful night sky and the stars shining the night. Every night in the glade, I would always love watching the night sky, it just felt very calm to me, and the quietness made it peaceful; so was the waves.

Aris is on his date with Sonya, Minho went on a date with a random group B girl, Gally, Brenda, and Frypan all didn't want to date anyone and the three of them just hung out together tonight. Leaving me all alone, but I didn't mind it, I love hearing the waves and looking up at the sky.

All the sudden I heard footsteps, and crunching of sand with the person's shoes. Four sounds of the sand being crushed by someone's shoes, meaning two people were here.

"Y/n?" I recognized that voice, looking up there's Thomas and Newt.

"What are you doing on this night?" Newt asks.

"Watching the night sky, and hearing the sound of the waves." I say, smiling at them.

"Your alone by yourself?" Thomas asks.

"Why yes Thomas, as you can see." I said, stating the fact; Newt chuckling at my response. He must have thought I was being sarcastic like Minho.

I was always emotionless, cold, and how people say. Depressed. Of course I have trauma; seeing Chuck, Winston, Alby, and Teresa's deaths made me scared of thunderstorms, and almost having Newt die...made more scared of anything. Afraid and overprotective to my friends and family.

"Would you like to sit down?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you." Newt says, sitting down on my left and Thomas sitting on my right.

"I understand why you come here at night, it's beautiful and quiet." Thomas chuckles.

"I've always loved looking at the night sky with you, and now hearing the waves." Newt comments, feeling his hand intertwining with my hand; I immediately felt my face burning up.

Looking at Thomas, he looked really jealous. Does he love Newt?! No! He loves Teresa, right...Thomas obviously felt more of a connection to Teresa.

"Thomas. You okay?" I asked, wanting to see if he admit something or not.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine Y/n...thanks." Thomas says; sounding very quiet. Thomas is never this quiet, what's wrong with him?