Chapter 2

a bunch of notifications hit her phone in a sound effect. It was school emails, the internet, alarm clock, and youtube.

"Hmm..
Unnecessary notifications from asumi and then missing calls from asumi again. How many times is this school going to notify me like I'm its girlfriend and boyfriend."

The last amount of homework paper was written down halfway, the only reason why doing homework is to get the mind off takeda's absence and after what happened to her, some ramune consumed while notes of science half filled the paper.

"tch...what was that? what caused her to do that to herself. Maybe something had overfilled her mind to the point of insanity or an evil spirit pushing her to the brink of mental instability?"

a polluting worry filled her mind. It was in every thought that the head banging from when she witnessed it first almost made it real.

"I should be finishing this. why am I thinking about that again?"

a knock on the door notified her, but it wasn't at the door since nobody was home.

"Then who did that..?-"

It is the same old man from the convenience store, knocking on her window with a paper in his hand in what seems to be her IQ addressed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"you and your sister is so pretty♡ can I come in for some tea little girl?♡"

"no!"

He slowly brought out a gun, pointing it to her head in the window, like a direct shot if he did shoot.

"Don't try anything or move for that matter. all I want is for you to open the window so I can get a feel real quick♡"

She couldn't think of anything else since she couldn't move. Otherwise, she will be dead in the second she gets out of her chair.

"shit. please don't hurt me. I will let you in so can I please move so I can open the window...?"

"mhm♡ sure, you're such a beautiful girl in my eyes. I will be such great friends with you -"

the main doors open with her family back, he didn't hear as he was too focused on trying to get with a minor far from his original age.
her mother came in at the perfect chance he had to get inside.

"Umi. takeda is back, and I need your help cleaning up her room- WHAT THE F-"

"Oh uri. you're such a beautiful wife and mother to your children. I have a little message for your children as well as stay away from asumi and stay away from other men as well because you're mine.♡"

a kunai came out of her purse and threw them at his head. It was a success to kill them in the head straight shot, his body fell in the grass.

"Ok ok...just finish your homework, and I will take care of that, ok? I will get dad to help me clean up her room."

"Ok."

the blood staining his body was a mere illusion. To her, it was a hallucination of something weird while looking at his corpse.

"School is in a few days, and this is multiple times that I have been told about asumi, and it's odd."

a small booklet has been taken out with the name of a "diary"

"I don't know what to trust, and what to say about asumi. I mean. The school looks nice and high class from the banner of the web site but people have been repeating it like a daily thing whenever I talk about it, a old man tried to assault me and my sister, the cashier said the name almost like he had issues with it, my sister banged her head and wrote some things related to the school in a paranormal term, and had changed because of that school, to be real. She wasn't always like that before she started high school in asumi. she was a good person with a good personality before she started asumi, no other schools have changed students like that from my experience. For example. chiaka went to Tokoari High School. I know♡ weird name♡ and she told me in her senior year that she had a good time in that school, but she did mention asumi before she graduated.  she told me about how it's a false school and it doesn't live up to its name. she got it from the real reviews of the school across the internet. she also mentioned that. The school is the definition of a fancy cover and rich attire, and on the inside is a dirt bang of evil. my mom enrolled me into asumi, and I'm kinda scared right now for myself, but I will write a mental note to myself: to always remain positive and kind to others, keep a smile on my face and don't change like takeda did.  even though this school is going to potentially destroy me, or even if this school is actually a good school that got bad recognition and a bad reputation, I will try my best to pass this school and move onto college in the future, but otherwise. if this school is going to mess me up, then it's better to have allies and family to help me out since that's what a family is more♡"