Chapter 5

Blood spat out of the clean mouth, and the bat had little sprays of blood and scars.

On the ground.

scars and almost fatal wounds, she passed out due to the felt injuries. the girls laughed at her injured expense.
Even osaki.

they left the classroom, posting the video of her getting beaten to the dark web and the internet.

"What should we do, osaki? I suggest we should skip school and go shopping. I need new Gucci bags and perfumes to make my appearance spread to everyone♡"

"Mmm, yeah, sure. But I'm thinking we should vape off campus and do the same thing. Don't worry. My mother is oblivious to my actions, and she claims that im innocent, so we'll be fine -"

the man walking through the hall in suspicion.

"Tell me, osaki. What did you do?"

"Oh...hello♡...ugly ryugi. she went off campus for a family meeting so she couldn't come to school due to something..important and hurtful. and why do you care what I have done to that Gothic loser?"

"This isn't a riddle game, osaki. What. Did. You. Do? Because that bat has the perfect evidence that you did do something to her, or i might be delusional and keep assuming. I will let you buy your rich shit if you tell me."

a pack of money thrown on his hands. They went downstairs without telling the truth.

"What the..
...20,000 yen?
but why?"

his eyes aimed towards the bathroom they came out of.
he ran to open the door, seeing umi basically almost beaten to death.

"Holy shit.."

He picked her up and headed to the nurse's office. A small number of people were in there. including akane and the nurse questioning youxia.

"I'm the nurse. my name is Nao. please sit and tell me her injuries."

"I think she got beaten, and her injuries came directly from a bat, so it might be some bruises in her wounds."

"So you were the one that helped her get here."

ryugi nodded in slight worry.

"Yes."

"What happened?"

Youxia's voice rose in the tension.

"she got beaten.."

"Oho, I knew some of my friend groups would get to her."

akane made everyone in the room shut up, youxi grew a vein at the fact that she had no empathy.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry? Do I need to repeat myself. I wasn't going to let her have a peaceful first day in asumi. she deserves it. and you also deserve it to be bankrupt in terms of your family. youxia."

"What is the reason, akane?"

the nurse wrapped some high rate bandages to listen to all of this.

"I don't need a reason. All I need to do is ruin the life of umi and the rest of these freaks at this school, and then my job will be done to graduate high school with lives ruined by my hand♡"

"Your insanity is streaming. your hatred to her was directly at your friend's dead grandpa, which doesn't involve you for the second time. stop being fucking narcissistic and go shove Gucci up your mouth since you love it so much."

"Do you want to get hu-"

"STOP."

ryugi's voice broke the murderous intent.