Chapter 10

"Move away from the phone."

she dropped it. trying not to die from the gun.

"mom. Why are you doing this? if I didn't show my information about our family, then doing this would be terrible. you extracted DNA from a family with a heritage, selling it on black markets, and manipulated her family members who live in China. what is wrong with you?"

"I'm only doing this for me. Not you. and this will make me a lot of money away. you are only a humanoid machine that I unfortunately gave birth to. And now. You decided to involve yourself with the daughter who is possibly going to carry their heritage as we talk. I won't pay you for this."

she shook in fear as she thought she was gonna get killed by her own mom.

"P-put the gun down. It's unnecessary to use at this point. And if I'm a machine, then why are you using me for your own stupid manipulative plots and actions? I'm not your toy."

"I don't need to explain myself to you. It's about to be midnight. which is the day of the court. and as a mother who gave you life is the reason why you should follow the rules under my house. Isn't that so hard?"

"Tch fine. do what you want."

she put the gun down once the clock strikes midnight. 12:00. pure time.

"I never thought you would try and kill your own daughter?"

"wha- WHO IS THIS?"

a voice echoing in the inner walls of this moment. a young girl landed right behind her.

"I'm Nuviei. The Carried Heritage of the Hairilari Family and a professional fighter of the Chinese army branch♡"

"Oh so. what do you want? when I invited my bodyguards to hold a meeting for me. You killed them all and put their head in a stick right in front of my yard. And I won't respect you for that. so get out of my house girlie♡"

"No , no, no, hoho. but aren't you worried that all your efforts to achieve money lead to nothing."

she dropped the gun to the face of an adorable girl's face, but with evil intent.

"That's what I like to see. You are surrendering to my behalf. Just like you did when we battled in the Shanghai province 2 years ago. you were a pretty powerful opponent, but It was trash to see you be overwhelmed♡"

"I don't listen to little girls with a malicious intent to kill and to insult everybody in her very eyesight."

"I'm only 18♡"

"That doesn't matter."

she raised up her blood-soaked glove towards youxia.

"HEY GIRL!"

"h-huh?"

"what kind of mother you have is actually a sociopathic bitch so please move away from the drama before you get hurt♡ she doesn't deserve the main title of mochi. I remembered when you blackmailed my sister and then took out all of her money out of her account because she couldn't control her kelptomania."

"OK OK FINE. why are you here? Nuviei. you came up in here while I was trying to speak to my damn daughter, and then you came along and ruined the mood. SAY IT."

she giggled as her black and blue hair bounced in unison to her body movement.

"Because of the court date. and I want a rematch. since I'm bored. you are my test subject to my new skills and abilities I can use.
And now it's going back to the court date.
I'm aware that all of us have an issue with the rose family and decided to take action in the court of laws. And it's only a small issue and a small accident that occurred recently. I heard it all. Peko."