Chapter 17

"Ahh...it's 3am in the morning. That event took so long, or time went by so fast that we didn't even notice."

"How long have you been up? vlad already went to sleep. it's unnecessary for you to stay up to check on us if we opened the door back to our mansion."

mimi took a bite of a wafer while watching kiki wash her hair.

"I
Uh. used your computer to play games since it's a variety to choose from since you are a streamer. I'm surprised you haven't retired yet. since you have a bunch of things on your plate that you need to take care of this war and your organization.."

"....you..used..my computer?"

"shit uhm. Yeah. Don't worry. I didn't touch anything that's important other than games. reverse 1999, honkai impact 3rd, genshin impact, punishing grave raven, call of duty, honkai star rail, and CLASS OF 09?!"

"Ah yeah.. Anyways. having to do all of this work isn't easy, but I have to. since it's my job to take care of everyone else. our organization is purely based on protecting people and killing off evil as we speak. I didn't ask to be involved in this stupid war, but either way. I'm supposed to be uri's ally, so i have to. I can't forfeit like a coward. I don't know if I should involve you guys or if I shouldn't. because she needs the best reinforcements we can supply. we dont want any stumps to fall in.
being a gamer lives up to my role. since my popularity has gotten boosted since that war. such suck ups."

"My decision is no.
if any of them issue a trial to involve the entire organization to fight like everyone else. I don't want to lose more people. especially sakura..and for you. especially vladmir.
and people tend to take one person who saved everyone and use you for popularity. like, "Hey! I got a hero as my Twitch streamer." Stupidity is so common these days."

kiki took a glance at her while tying up her hair in a messy bun.

"So I'm supposed to fight all by myself?"

"If you want. I can accommodate you and be your fighting ally. like we did in the past..towards ouroboros. just imagine if it's her again. and you would be very dangerous just like you are now."

".....I killed Nuviei."

"That girl you brought up once you came home before with your sword rippled with blood?"

"Yep."

she sat on the bed, looking at her scarred fist. mimi took into realization.

"Wait...isn't their family super strong or something like that? didn't you get in trouble?"

"No..well. the banquet kinda shook it off since we were right in the middle of a ceremony/ a speech basically. so I sliced her head off, put poison in a knife, and then stabbed her, used her own weapon against her and then shot through their rib cage with it, and made her body different colors. it's well deserved. and if you are wondering about her family. Then I don't give a fuck. they can attack but won't succeed, this is what they get for having a daughter so disrespectful about everything. Gen z parents are trash."

"But what if they invaded us since she was the chinese army branch..?"

"Deal with it. no point in trying to back away from a fight when one person from their own kind caused it in the first place. Nuviei was a problem to pretty much everyone. at least she can join in with ouroboros in hell. burning in tormenting agony."

"...I guess you're right."

she stared at a pendant on the roof of her breasts.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh, nothing. You been wearing that pendant for quite a while. Is something wrong?"

"it doesn't have a picture of malori. but I have some of her old blood from the inside of it. I know it may seem a little obsessive or weird to most people. But it's the only way I was able to cherish her in some type of a small container. You see.. I took some blood from her execution, and then I found an old pendant somewhere in the destruction of the war. It was still fresh. but I took it while I was still stuck in my dispair. I still had some blood of her on my body when I saw her getting plunged with spears. once I got back to normal and slowly healed. before I went to bed. I took a droplet of her blood and put it in this pendant. This pendant is kinda kid size, but I can wear it at times...so I do miss her. And I still have her in my memories, like a VHS tape. But it's starting to get blurry."