Chapter 19

"What if I lunged at her while my identity is covered? How would she react? And what would she do? Would she fight, or would she defend herself against me in a duel,
The leader of Juianyu Kau vs. a random stranger that looks like a mix between a dull clothed assassin and a mercenary.  I don't think she's a fighter since it seems that she doesn't have a weapon on her. But don't make her worry. I won't put any killing intent onto my hands since I also have no weapon on me."

she lunged at her once her back is turned to pick up the cat cutely.

"Let's see if she's a worthy leader, worth enough to handle a stab of fear pumping through her veins. What I observed from her is that she has short hair as she also has no arm strength since I basically see meat on her bones. that's dangerous. Since basically every family in every state.
Either if it's china, Korea, Japan, and russian. you have to be able to defend yourself against powerful threats. that's what it's like being a sidekick in this war. to uri."

"W-WHAT!?!"

she stood there as if she's only a ghost. looking at qu's fear filled eyes.

"Hm, the fear in her eyes is genuine. But this...she doesn't seem like the type to be a good leader. Not with the way she lunged back in fear and then bleeding from the cat's scratch marks.
it ran away in fear from my attack. it's so easy to see and locate her character that she is forced into this war situation. And then she doesn't want to do it but has to as a cover-up as a performance to her people. But it isn't actually her people. but only to be in a full body facade for everyone overexpecting of her work."

"W-WHO ARE YOU!?! DONT HURT ME.. PLEASE.."

"I didn't say a word once her words of plead and fear screamed out of her shaken breath. Her intentions and plans as a leader are simply unpredictable. but one thing I noticed is that she has more of a job than a working leader of a region. I was nearly about to assassinate her as a test of courage. But she only hugged herself once I left the scene in ease. mimi came back after wearing her dark clothing to have her presence unknown.
It's just like what I expected. she came back to her home in Jiangsu province, crying in her bed and refusing to eat her breakfast out of sheer fear and shock from my near assassination."

she burned some sage, blossom scented, in a flower shaped plate.

"It is clear that she has her own issues to deal with, I need to set up a meeting with her. I need to fish off some information from her, if it's swimming around so freely in the ocean with no threats behind her back. and then there is a hook right across from her. she stupidly latches her hand onto it, and then every part of her information in on the ground pours out of her like a cup of juice.
I need it so I can figure out what's going on with suki's actual plan without hiding it so deep inside. so I can keep it. put it in as a file and upload it to uri in email...
Ahh, so much work."

she slowly tied her hand and put it to a small ponytail in her hotel room.

"it's the daytime. There should already be cheering from her performance. I already got used to it by the time we got here. Qu cai's voice...
Echoing out the streets early in the morning to assert her entertainment into Juianyu Kau.."

"kiki."

"....!
You scared the shit out of me."

vlad came out the shadows to see kiki just getting done putting on her outfit.

"You look royal. a short dress looking goth with heels on. to match the estimated style of Juianyu Kau. I see how it is. you look like those lolita styles or ouji style dresses and outfits. changing into a new style?"

"it's for an occasion. never mind that. What are you doing in Juianyu Kau? don't you have your own business to take care of? this is a serious matter left in my hands."