Chapter 9

a small spill of blood came out of her mouth.

"I can't move..ngh.."

"You know what? Instead of killing yourself. How about I change you into something better?♡ give me the bat."

Rika handed the bat with little marks of DNA and blood on it.

"what the fuck do you m-mean?"

"Surprising that you can still speak despite the pain we handled to your body. but what I mean is to become one of us.
To turn into the richer class that shows their wealth through ruining other people's lives and its enjoyment to me, by the way♡ what i mean to revamp you into something to my and our liking. how does it feel to be part of a family that happens to be part of a lot of murders? and you get hate for it? Isn't that so terrible to live through.. being part of a heritage that kills and destroys families after families?"

her top hair got grabbed to get her visible anger sparking right in front.

"You know NOTHING about my f-family. every single knowledge about the rose/Celeari family is false and a pot full of lies."

"Hm..figured.
Rika. prepare the revamp project we set up for weeks. It's in the next room. go do it.
And first of all:
I wanted to do this since the first day you got to asumi as a new face♡ brainwash and kill off this... version of you. so we can be friends."

the thorns gave her infections in the skin.

"So what? Are you just gonna change me for something of your liking? You narcissist."

"Pretty much. and also brainwash you to the point that you don't remember your actual heritage anymore. the rose family is a bunch of hypocritical killers. and I'm saving you out of it, by the way♡"

a big lock of hair been pulled into the next room. It smelt like piss and rotten food.

"W-wait, no!"

"Smile for the camera! This will get sent to the school internet and internet platforms that know the Rose family♡"

a moving miniature drill shreddered the skin of her leg. Rika was enjoying this a little too much.
it was like a live footage,
the blood curling scream of umi.

"This is fun to watch. and now for the final strike to not eliminate you but to brainwash and change you into something beautiful and delightful in my own eyes♡"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT NO PLEASE. I WILL DO ANYTHING. DONT HURT ME!"

"I didn't bring any painkillers or an anesthetic, so this will hurt a lot, so be ready. this will be amazing."

a look of a traumatized fear went rapid when the knife went to her face.

°♡○◇○◇•◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇♡•

a axe sent Rika to the afterlife. someone busted inside.

"TADEKA."

"what. Did. You. Do. To. My. Sister."

her face squeezed in a sign of anger.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Answer my question. what did you do to her."

she dashed to her with a pocket knife. before tadeka showed a sign of slight evil.

"You took up my deal and took my money. And now you're going to purposely truamatize my sister just because you have the privilege to do what you want. I know your human. you really blame our family for your own stupid actions of your grandpa?"