Chapter 29

"I am the new infinite ouroboros. heir to the throne of the Witchworth family and possibly one of the greatest generational prodigies of china/ japan.. but I came to a small conclusion that even if I try to become allies, partners, or even business partners with. then I'm always going to discard them to bring me to my goal even further because I don't want any fuck ups to set up obstacles. even being partners with Jing guan isn't going to be much help. ouroboros did the same thing just to fulfill her father's goal. For a government that got killed by her. that got killed by only one person enough to spit poison to a bigger animal
And then wins with a strategic plan to take down someone much stronger than you, then sure♡ she's terrifying. And I'm striving to be like her in this war to spread fear factors to everybody. to a random family head trying to do something about the war situation to a terrorist, a warlord, and a targeted fighter. Now that this plan is perfectly orchestrated. It's going to work out perfectly. everybody is now...
Dead."

suki dropped down to the burned down opera theater.

"This is a living nightmare, and I'm in for it. When the meat is hooked onto the bar, the fire starts at the bottom and then it slowly starts to cook the pig. The dirtiest meat on earth other than the most overused meat on earth.
Chicken.
It's always somebody controlling the barn. and then it stabs them one by one, feeling no sympathy for their families or from their livelihood since their own purpose is to be eaten, controlled, and served under the humans. I am the one that cooks the pig. And then eats it.
I am the one who murders every chicken shipped off as packaging to eat. we eat their guts/ meat endlessly to end our hunger. I'm so glad I'm able to get 9m yuan in under 4 months in a small span. But to use it♡"

she took out a little bottle of discolored blood while the fire was burning.

"Her blood is expensive, treaty, and poisonous. I'm so glad I was able to pay 5m yuan for her blood. it's to manifest the power of the Infinite ouroboros, it's to become one with the infinite ouroboros. so now..toast to Plaza of the Corpse. until then...must be decomposition everywhere."

she drank it so violently that it had a taste of metallic, poison, and acidic.

"Ah..this can be used for wine."

Li walked up to the stage right out of random with an injured body.

"Why...why did you do this?"

"Do I really need to explain so many times in under the span of 2 weeks. it's not that difficult to think, plan, and analyze. If you think I cared anymore about your useless decomposed family, then i don't. If you expect me to feel one drop of sympathy for your own greed, then I guess you did this to yourself. Yes, I did commit more mass murder, mass genocide, and populicide♡ who cares. I noticed the rose family head survived the explosion, so I guess that checks out."

"I get it, I get it, but why haven't you seen the bigger picture yet?"

"What the hell do you mean?"

Li held out suki's phone with a yes or no of activating security in all buildings.

"I saw your phone on the ground when I walked around to see a weapon I can use, and then you apparently dropped it when murdered yui's men one by one. and then killed yui herself. I saw families I never met fight like demons.
To the Skikimore Family.
To the Xixo Fyuag Family.
To the Samurai of the Blade Family.
To the Skull Family.
To the Venetia Family.
To my friend. Vixiati dead on the fucking floor....you sure you don't have any sympathy?"

"Like I said. I don't.
Like I said, this entire war is based on one minor situation. Only the smallest issues cause the most drama for everybody else. my cousins agreed with my orchestrated plans. but then.. I found out that you killed them. you found my cousins and killed them since they were assigned to fight alongside me in the war. Im...practically amazed at your willpower. But aren't you afraid your efforts will lead to nothing?"