Chapter 8

A figure dropped down, killing off the sound of creaking.
Himiko pulled out her weird-shaped sword just in case.

"Who are you?"

"mimiara."

"mimiara?"

she had a cute figure, but she seemed different and stronger than before.

"Why are you here? get out of our home!"

"it seems that you're part of this rose situation. well. I guess I'm going to kill all of it. just a nice, painful death. Maybe a blow to the head or maybe a stab wound."

"Wait, wait. I have a trivia of questions for you."

mimi stood up, knowing she's going to get tricked but decided to play along.

"What?"

"So I have three questions for you. 1 is information about you to share with the police.
2. is why you're targeting my family.
And 3 is. do you want to die or not. Because your strength is unknown and your usual power is trivial to me."

"Fine...ask away♡"

"Good."

she pushed away her weapon with a finger signal behind her back, aiming for kiana.

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing. just stay there and don't move a bone and a muscle. all I need to do is speak to her and try to ambush her through talking. I know you're wondering how I'm going to do that when my weapons vicinity is out of my presence. I have backup just in case."

"Are you just gonna stand there?"

"So. who are you? This is the first question."

brought out a sword that has a pink blossom on it like an organization logo.

"I'm mimi. a high rank fighter and a stealth type fighter of my friend's organization♡ the organization was made last year. the point of our organization is to protect citizens and help out the poor and the defenseless. but I was issued an order to eliminate the Sanori family, so Im guessing it's you guys, right? no. No. I'm just kidding."

"
Alright. second question.
Why are you targeting us?"

"Hmm..."

put herself in a pose like a cartoon. questioning jokingly.

"I heard your daughter was the cause of half of your family burning in hell. I think her name is...Qiqi Sanori?"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER!?"

"From what I heard is that she's a little shit that ruined and humiliated the lives of high school students, thus being the cause of many suicides. Even in elementary school and even in middle school♡ to hate crimes, to cyberbullying, to physical abuse and torture, to send their SA videos across the school website, it's a lot that she has done to people and it's quite normal for people like her in this new generation♡"

a spark of overwhelm hit her head when she explained all of that.

"SHE WOULD NEVER DO TH-"

"That's all. I need to hear that you and your families are oblivious to your child's actions and what they do. maybe she's fake. Maybe she put on a facade to seem like a sweetheart to so many people. I can easily say that the Sanori family condones bullying, or you guys are just too stupid to notice details. it's either the school or her family."

"....it seems you're not from Japan. but...you speak our language."

it seemed web with pink rings controlling it was on her finger. that's a detail that's noticed.