Chapter 18

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO TIWAN, CHINA! THIS IS THE OPENING ACT FOR THE NEWEST REGION MADE IN THIS WORLD. hehe♡ this region is called "Juianyu Kau." suki came up with the name before construction was even established. and now I am your leader. you don't need to bow down before me. you don't need to treat me like I'm God, you don't need to follow such controlling rules upon my name, just have fun and try not to be terrible. my name is Qu Cai. signing out♡"

"Good...qu..good♡ that's the way I like It..to have an introduction to your role like you are confident about being in front of an audience.."

"Yeah.. but.. is grabbing my waist really necessary? is it to boost my confidence , or are you trying to molest me? I don't really..."

"Nah, it's fine. This is just a way to show my gratitude for doing such a good job on your role and giving out an introduction to everyone entering my region♡"

she blushed a bit, suki always smelt good and looks good to everyone.

"That ain't no damn gratitude."

"Maybe it is. or maybe I will go far as to grab your ass. do you want that?"

"WHAT- N-NO.."

"I see something in the cameras. Is that...kiki and princia?"

suki shoved her aside and looked further into the camera.

"Wait, that isn't her, but she's wearing a black outfit with a kitsune mask. I'm assuming it's a she because I see boobs. It's surprising that I see that far. I see 3 other people behind her in a generalized fashion and princia looking down some kind of list. I'm gonna go spy on them. update me back if we got more people up in the border."

"W-WAIT THAT'S A BAD IDEA. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"I won't get caught. I'm one to stalk people if they don't have any information on their name, or it's because I don't know who they are. I need to know. If they are a terrorist- death, or people exploring this region - let them go, unidentified - investigate. That's what you need to do in order for threats. that's all."

she left the room with qua looking perplexed and looked back to the cams.
________________________________________

"Why are you right next to me?"

"You are kiki right? The ice demon of the Cresent organization. I just want to get to know you better than just walking around in this ancient china looking region she built. with these two behind you."

"they are mimi and sakura. Don't speak to them. I ask you a question and so answer it instead of blowing it off by a completely different topic. I'm trying to hide my cover here, and you are ruining it."

stares were from different nationalities to kiki's suspicious figure.

"I need to talk to you. that's what I wanted to say."

"About what."

"You."

"....nope not interested."

she smirked but slowly broke her facade into being nice.

"So why are you in Juianyu? did you come here to explore or to take care of something?"

"I have enrolled business in this region by their leader. To figure out what's going on. if they are involved in this war, if they are being used, or this is used for something more diabolical than ever. Enough talk. who are you? I don't need any more conflict since I'm not in the mood today."

"I'm princia of the Arctic Knight family. and I'm told you were a big aspect of this entire war situation and what we need to do to formulate battle formation, sections, and make sure it isn't too bloody. suki really does a good job for us."