Chapter 4

Tadeka came into her room when she was almost dressed. It was 6:20

"Hey...ehm..umi?"

"Hm?"

"Just be careful at asumi, and if we have the same classes or I have different assigned classes since I'm a junior now. I don't think I will be able to protect you. so keep a positive attitude. one more thing. High schools in Japan require a lot of studying, so be careful..
and don't attract the wrong audience or the wrong friend group to either like or dislike you.."

"Why are you saying this??"

her face still had a sad expression. like she was mixed with worry and the safety of her sister.

"because I'm worried about your safety and I don't want you to get hurt, I had experience for what happened in that school so just be safe and kind-hearted even though we rest in a devil filled world. so just...pass school and don't end up like I did."

she left with umi second-guessing herself.

"Hmm... alright."

a smell of cinnamon scented the air through the Gothic attire.

"Cinnamon...? Pancakes..?"

chiaka was making pancakes and a smoothie bowl.

"I hear so many sounds at the same time. my dad snoring, the sound of sizzing, and the steps on the kitchen."

it went to 6:50. She ate her breakfast and gulped up the demon of nervousness.

"Good luck, umi.."

"Hm? Why are you all acting like I'm going to Navy Camp or something? This school is a red flag, and I'm aware that it is. I'm wishing myself good luck for the good of my self being. if anything goes wrong, then we will know. Umi Rose."

chiaka waved goodbye. uri came out of her room, covered in blood.

"WHAT THE- MOM WHAT HAPPENED??"

"This isn't my blood."

"H-huh?"

The blood smelt differently and smelt fresh.

"I made sure to kill qiqi and mikan before she started asumi. I don't want her to end up like tadeka, and I'm willing to protect all of my children even when I do favoritism. qiqi is now dead. but I'm afraid that this bullying situation will continue on. the school can't be sued either. So that's an issue. happy that you broke up with her 5 months ago,
so that gave me the perfect chance.."

"Ok, what did you do???"

chiaka was extremely concerned about her mother's mental state.

"broke into her house and stabbed qiqi multiple times in the chest, also ripping off her limbs when she was still alive...ehm..I tied her mother up into her basement and took all of her money and also killed her father. so yeah. she can't get out of the basement because she had a bunch of locks on the door, so I took it to use. so now we currently have 2 million dollars not owned by my hand, so that's all I did♡"

"Mom.. you're gonna go to jail as a life sentence for that -"

her blood-soaked fingers shush her mouth out of any other words.

"I have been in and out of court during my years of high school and as an adult. and I'm not even old yet. I'm at least 20 to 30 years old♡"

"Alright. just clean yourself up, ok?"

"Mhm♡"

◇♤◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♤◇£◇♡◇♡

The bus ride to the school is a bit depressing. everyone looked dead inside. and a group of girls talking about bullying their next victim.