Chapter 27

I always cried in my suite in the top main headquarters of Juianyu Kau. I lived in a quiet room with nothing but my aesthetic compartments to live like a family head and to live a good life as a person who is also a ruler of a region that I love with my soul. But it's heartbreaking to me that something I was assigned to do is supposed to be used for dangerous purposes as well. and everyone of my people loves me as I am, what I do and how I do entertainment, give my people the best experience living in a place where they can hang out and be themselves even though the world is dangerous. But I come to a conclusion that even if I'm a timid person and also a person who tries so hard to protect her people. i get judged so much for it. my body is severely injured, and I can't seem to move. did I fail? Did...I fail as a leader? in what actions what was I supposed to initiate in order to protect everyone. hopefully, I will be able to find self-worth to myself. and be saved from this hellish nightmare I got put in. everyone in my opera house is dead.
I never knew....this could hurt so much."

A hand picked up her body and ran off.

"At least I could be able to rest in health and not mental agony for once. I came to a realization that suki isn't worth it. She isn't a person to be working for. she isn't a proper businesswoman. I don't know why I even decided to work with her for the money. I'm a selfish bitch. I'm just... gonna close my eyes and....take a little nap."
_________________________________________

"They said that I'm going to burn in hell once I died in the war, but that's a lie. I was simply set here just to watch the further observation of the aspects of life. To see kiki have her mental breakdown once I basically ruined her own life, to see many people die because of one issue in a japanese school. to the trial room, to Uri vs. junko, to suki being more intelligent than me, that's for sure. but one thing is for certain.
I'm infinite ouroboros.
The daughter of the Infinite Dragon Cult/ the founder of the cult, the seductress, the serpent, the psychopathic control-loving killer, the person that nearly decimated earth by my poison, and the cause of many atrocities♡"

it's a theater showing everyone fight in the war as she's holding popcorn.

"What else do you have about this fantastic film? malori..?"

"I have nothing to say stupid snake. I'm here to watch my friend's life go from down low to up in the sky in happiness in her own life. but she's unable to do that since you gave her a lot of trauma that she didn't even ask for. it takes many atrocities just for one word that you didn't even achieve."

"Ah well. It wasn't me that started this entire catastrophe. since we are both in this theater alone. I'm guessing we both need to share an opinion about how we really feel about each other and also about what happened. As a person who lost everything I worked for and also committed atrocities just for the word "control," I really don't regret what I did♡"

"Of course you dont."

she munched her popcorn so nonchalantly and looked to the screen.

"Anyway. Since we are dead. I think it's a good time to question not me. But you. What do you think about your horrible death that I just inflicted upon you? what do you think about kiki? I have a bunch of questions for you since we no longer have a future for ourselves. We are both two sides of the same coins♡ I belong in hell along with satan bulging my back with his long sturdy goat's cock♡ while you are simply a dark angel. did many crimes herself but made up for it by fighting the evil♡ we are both in the afterlife after our future is ripped down into peices."

"Well, your questions will be answered.
Your intellect and intelligence are quite formidable for someone of your age who is much more of a born psychopath than a most normal teenage girl. But what I think about kiki..
She's a good person and I love her more than I love my own parents. as friends, of course. But being here as just a soul in a theater watching all of this go down without me is a bit depressing..it's like I'm forced to watch all of this while my original body is in a abandoned preschool and this is just a former copy of mine♡ but the gates of heaven always take over the kind that would devote everything to save people. and the doors of hell take the ones that do everything to hurt a single skin of the innocent. For once, our future isn't going to write more chapters for our lives."