Chapter 24

"This is the time we come back together once I tried so many times to maneuver you to share what suki is planning. Li Sushaz. I must say. we spend long enough playing house.
Miss Li Sushaz. I must you must have a saying to this phenomenon we just witnessed  of explosives and dangerous weaponry moving in the streets of Juianyu Kau. suki is commanding them all to move it near the ocean border of Juianyu Kau. I heard it up when I was getting cake for this special meeting. we both have so many matters to attend to that even this meeting is holding up our time to attend to important matters. but looking at your face.
Being uneasy and being terrified of my mere presence says a lot about how you can handle an argument or handle your own leadership being boiled, screaming in terror as it detonates with nothing. was I wrong about your leadership, or you don't have a clue about what's happening under the intentions of suki's mind. I need answers."

"What are you saying....?"

kiki drank her tea and glanced right at her face, which defines nervousness.

"At this point, I don't need to go too harsh on your timid figure and aura. Let us speak like Juianyuans. You know suki's personality, intentions, and riches by heart and also that every part of her figure to the other families is true. But here you are. relaxing, drinking tea, and performing to your people as if it's all nothing more than a small ant on a kitchen floor. is that necessary.💢 or are you too lazy to figure out the real  situation here?💢
Her intentions and her plans are hanging on our necks like a noose. Some families are looking for a way to either divert this war or stay on the sidelines as everyone fights in the war like a pack of wolves. Even the children of every ONE of these families or the children from these regions that are involved in the war are not even devoting themselves to save people from dying. Who knows? They are probably crying about their potential deaths right now.💢
But you?
it shocks me in the heart that you have been nothing but lazy to this upcoming disaster. from the beginning. You aren't devoting yourself to saving your own people!💢"

"You are wrong... I haven't been ignoring her intentions, nor have I just been passing the time in self-indulgence and spending my own luxury as a leader. CEASE YOUR ACCUSATIONS AND STOP DOUBTING MY LEADERSHIP WITH YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ATTITUDE💢"

"I am not alone in my doubts. the people of Juianyu may be holding the exact same thoughts right now. we all have our opinions and our own impressions about your leadership.
Oh, great leader of Juianyu. how are you going to save your people from the destruction of the war. End the conflict? How are the people you swore to protect  supposed to survive in a land that will soon be used as a battleground for death?💢"

she sweated in a strong state of overwhelm but shot back to her words.

"I have my ways. And I have been working on them for all this time... even if someone like you looks down on me. You have no right to judge me. Juianyu Kau will be protected even if it's made to be a battleground. Even if the future of this place is unpredictable...I will be able to be STRONG FOR MY PEOPLE AND TRY MY BEST TO PROTECT THEM!"

"Now I ask, Sushaz.
Just what have you been working on? what is the purpose of it? What has it been doing to help? And where can we see it? I'm hoping you're not bluffing about your "ways" because otherwise, it's useless to try and lie to my face."

"....i-i.."

kiki stood up and scoffed at her blockage of words to this.

"I am not bluffing about my ways. my machinations and my ways are only to be revealed at the fated time. It is just that beings like yourself are unable to see common logic as of yet. I'm trying my best to be as smart as I can be... just
You said you won't be harsh about this.."

"...hmph. I see. As a leader. The proof of your ways always lies on soulless eyes. Let me be so bold as to give a suggestion◇ would you care to tell me the parts of your ways that are able to be qualified to be helpful in this upcoming disaster? Such as...
Your emergency response plan for the upcoming day of the war?!"