Chapter 12

"KIKI?
where is she?"

.mimi snickered a bit and pointed to the room next to hers.

"What are you planning, mimi? I was just trying to find her to check on her."

"Nah. It's ok, Sakura. she's sleeping with vladmir in there. and she's already checked on.
She spilled her secrets and truest feelings yesterday night. but weirdly. we got invited to a banquet. And it was like a love virus or something. I'm guessing their were busy yesterday night...anyways. out of the question.
look at see how I done my work♡"

"What are you-"

they both got pushed into vladmir and kiki cuddling each other.

"Oh my goodness."

"hehe♡ kiki told me she was fatigued, so I gave her the fatigued vladmir. They make the cutest couple, right? I thought vladmir was 30 to 40, but he's actually 21 years old. so he was a ceo at 17 to 15 years old. I'm pretty sure they would make a good couple. Now come on. we haven't been intimate in a long time."

"mimi..it's early in the morning. Why now?"

she gave her a kiss on the cheek. and led her back outside.

"Mmmnnff..Huh.."

kiki raised up her body to scrub her eyes. but also felt some hands.

"Huh...vlad?"

"H-hmm? Oh, good morning kiki. how did you sleep♡"

"Ehm.. I slept well. Ehm. We dont have much to do today besides a royal banquet tonight. so I don't know what we should do?"

"It doesn't matter what we should do.."

he gave her a kiss on the head, and all she could think about was gibberish.

"I only have some night-club invite that I have to get ready for. care to come with me?? I don't know if it's a trap or if it's an invite from a family we don't even know about. I'm basically saying that I'll take you out."

"Don't be too bold..t-that kiss was abrupt."

"Hm?♡"

"I'll come. but if anything happens, then I'm bringing my weapons. just in case. when does t-this start?"

he checked the time on his phone.

"it starts at 11:40 and it's currently 10:55 right now."

"Hmm... let's get dressed. isn't Russia far from us? It's gonna take a while for us to fly there. and also.
I got the perfect outfit for this occasion."

he stood up and brought out a white suit. which matches his normal style.

"I have a helicopter near the ocean that leads out of japan. don't worry. I'm aware they don't have the requirements to speak Japanese like I do fluently. so just use English if they speak it."

"Tch figured."

◇☆♡☆◇●☆●☆●☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

"So...this is it, eh? if anybody tries anything, then it's automatically a trap. if it's a family, then we know they are a threat."

she stepped her high heel into the stair of the helicopter.

"vlad. be careful. because I don't want you to get shot or be assassinated during this event."

"I'll be fine. Ehm..kiki."

"Hm?"

"Why..did you decide to rest with me last night? I mean.. I enjoyed it, but did you have a nightmare or just felt alone?"