Chapter 11

"I can hear bloody fists and broken nails clawing through the walls of the border. what should we do?"

vald touched the wall to feel screams.

"Block it. I hear some water coming from the border. that isn't normal at all. the only sounds I should be hearing are screaming and riots.
Hmmm... check the sewer level because I can hear a weird amount of water here."

mimi opened the sewer, and it stinks to the point of when she covered her noise.

"It's right here. I see something that we can walk on despite getting shit and rotten food stuck on our shoes. So watch out and don't fall on the sewage water.
Because if you do, then I'm burning the stench off you."

"Let's get this over with. The main water supply is left under us."

Kiki jumped inside first so recklessly.

"I'm burning these clothes. which side do we go to? you said left, but there are multiple passage ways in here. do we need to split up?"

"Hmmm....I can hear so many sounds coming from here. just go straight. what we need to do if their is any issue happening in this border, then we have to be the one to fix it since it's our problem in the first place. so come on, let's go."

they walked to seeing some blood on the water to poop, moldy food, and mucus.

"Ok, ok...
So I can see "power supply to the sewer, " "electrical power," and "maintenance services"
we need to go up ahead."

mimi noticed Kiki not saying a single word to that. but isn't surprised.

"So kiki..."

"What?"

"Why did you visit her grave because you know she caused you so much damage to your mental state? I'm talking about ouroboros's grave. did you visit her just for remembrance or just to come back to your past? because I don't want you to suffer anymore with your truama.."

"Why are we speaking about this."

"I was just questioning -"

she gave her a glance in the shoulder. It wasn't dark but annoyed.

"we aren't going to speak about her any longer. just not forgive and forget. it's that easy to do. I see no reason to speak about a corpse who's done everything to own the world as a control freak.
oh.
we are right about here in the water supply. it seems to hold back a lot of water to separate it."

vlad touched it to see some stone breaking in terms of the water.

"This water is really strong. but I see there are some extra doors like a high-tech facility on the top of us. I guess that if the water goes rampage, then these doors will prevent it from causing much havoc. So if the water breaks out, then that will save us from death."

"Vald. The water is leaking out."

a loud bang, it was the door closing the water rampage because of vladmir.

"Tch. uri had to assign me to do it, but it's an instant problem to do it at the same time. Why does she choose to be so damn difficult. vald.
Are you ok? I saw you throw a wet knife up to the small caverns of the door."

'Yeah, I'm fine. but the only knife I had to use for that is now gone, so we have to improvise."

he hid his wound on his leg and patched it up a bit.

"So what do we do?"

"
I have an idea, mimi. vlad. there is a button there to open back up the door. let the water go."