Chapter 7

▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆☆☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

it was during history class.
reading a book with a secret page on it.

"What- page of the serpent's history? my mother mentioned this woman's right before we went home yesterday."

her hands went to a page of scratchy green and weird marks on it.

"Let's read this.
This is a message from 1967. this is from the cult named. The Serpent's Helldome.
The republican of japan had to involve the American government to break us down. my leader's name is Koyashi Serp. he has a poison inside of him. And we don't know what to do. we tried many methods of medicine to fix this poison that had been accidentally made to get out of his body.
we...created it recently. and it infected many people since a poison isn't supposed to do that. it isn't a virus, so why is it doing that. lately, our cult had been going through a crisis from our rituals.
From one member getting schizophrenia and going insane.
From one member having bleeding eyes, getting possessed, and a sighting of ghosts in our main headquarters. we dont know what to do. The government is coming soon, and my cult is gone. I'm the only one here with a den of rotten bodies right in front of me.
The scent is so sickening and disgusting. If anybody is reading this.
do not investigate this cult. it's dangerous, and the poison we made is like a mutated virus. and it seems to only work for the strong. anybody within the grasp of this cult will receive hell. even upon the innocent.
the vatican of our cult had an entire storage of this poison. and in the future. that Vatican is still there since it's a deeper part of japan. in which the government doesn't pay attention. that poison is for the cause for destruction. It's to filter and poison the air of earth."

she flipped the page to more on the backside.

"
The next generation of this cult is going to be controlled. I know everything about what's going on in the caverns of this cult. and every heritage that rules over it must be brainwashed to go further on. it...makes them a psychopath and a lust for control. it happened in every leader.
anything they do. is for the power to control everything. everything they do, say, and act is for control. and it makes them sick in the head...
No, I can hear them bust into our headquarters. my last words is..this world is falling apart, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. if this cult dies in the future. do not fight it when it comes back. Juari Oir
Out and Dead."

a slam of a long ruler showed its face to interrupt her reading.

"Why are you reading that? I said to read chapters 178 to 189."

"I'm... sorry. I was curious, so I decided to take a look at what this is. I didn't mean to upset you."

the teacher scoffed like she got insulted.

"The reason why I'm being nice to you is because you're a freshman and a new face at this school. but if you keep this act to disrespect and talk back to me. I will take you into 2 weeks of detention. Got it?♡"

"No, that's not what i meant.. I was apologizing."

heard laughter across her ears like she's stupid to respond back.

"If you want to act like that. Then, I got out of my class. I don't care about your apology. what I'm worried about is that you're not reading the pages of the book. I told everybody else to do."

"It's no point arguing with my teacher since I didn't do anything of the sort to "disrespect and talk back. " I'm sorry to say this as a first year, but.
is your ears hearing things? do you have schizophrenia or you don't know how to talk to humans?"

the gritting of the teacher's mouth had the laughter stop in slight fear.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm very sorry for not reading the pages you commanded me to do. and i apologize for hurting your sensitive feelings."