Chapter 15

"Ok, Nuviei. Don't be the main cause of public endangerment. All I wanted to do was to work with you. don't take it too far as to kill us all in the next second."

"Let me get this straight. Do you want to work with me to serve under the weak and powerless? no way in hell. I don't serve under people who aren't on par with the strength of reality and humanity. Don't try to spend my money on something that you can perfectly do for yourself♡ I'm not one to spare a person's life."

Fu Yuan quieted in a baffled way.

"So you really don't care? This war is ours to fight, and if we spread it, then so many people would die by the hands of our destruction. And i can't save people by me just being one person. this pact isn't gonna kill you. All I need is an ally."

"This is like chinese culture. for example. whenever a fight breaks out against the other provinces and factions. it's set out to cause death and destruction for everyone innocent. this is what we are going through right now. imagine if all of us were part of the shanxxi province or the hajin province. and then the factions of china have serious conflict and then decide to involve us all. The innocent are meant to die, and we are the cause of their unfortunate deaths. who cares if we kill children too? Who cares if we destroy an entire plaza? this is all our fight. and the innocent doesn't need to be protected upon our rule. so don't try to get someone as powerful as me to be your ally. I'm pretty sure every family in here knows how I act by now♡"

"Like a child? None of this is right. I didn't want this war. The only reason I wanted you to be my ally is because you are more powerful than all of us. even me. and this is our advantage to protect our own people. and don't use my culture for your own stupid examples. This isn't funny.💢"

"Is it supposed to be?"

"I didn't ask. This isn't a joking matter."

Nuviei took the money, still having her cocky look of pure insulting attitude.

"Whatever it takes. if we are gonna fight then, of course. People are going to die. It's the same as america's lame ass culture called the Civil War. and this WW2/ WW1. and why do you care so much? it's one thing to be part of us. But to be part of us. Is to be strong and develop a "don't give a fuck" attitude. most of us kill. even yui black did mass murder a couple of years ago when I was deloying for a mission in australia. She was powerful, but at least I ceased my obsession with her power. But let's be real. a peice of humanity dies every day. So don't worry about it. all of this death will be over once we are done♡"

"So you're telling me to let people die... because of us..?"

"Oh, come on. Get a reality check. we are equally dangerous to handle since we got the role to be powerful to people and even the government. We've committed a good amount of crimes, so let's just keep it bloody enough to let bodies rot and purify the air of the asian world. even a baby's eyesight is gray since they are dead in this world that we live in. So.. made my final decision.
I won't take the pact. and I will continue to be a villain more than a hero."

"So you want to be a fugitive criminal than try and help people of our kind. I don't believe this. and plus. I know your plans. Trying to embarrass suki...sabotage us into self-destruction.. but guess what. It won't work. You'll either have the advantage or you don't."

"Are we gonna end up dead like the rest of the families in hell? Or are we gonna fight and conquer our territories as the higher class of china and Japan? because we have to have one person who is covered in our DNA, holding up an arm, and marks themselves as the most powerful. We will all be dead someday. so I can stay being a criminal if I want to."

yui was on top of the roof when they ended their conversation.

"Wow. such a conversation to listen to. it's probably gonna be in my mind for the remainder of the night. Good to see you again, fu Yuan. remember when you tried a pact with me 4 years ago, and it got half of my army killed because of your lazy incompetence to care about our defense? you didn't see how I was being attacked by a deseased family. but I was able to kill them all and torture some of their army members so they no longer have the mental capacity to fight♡ am I right fu?"