Chapter 16

Their weapons clashed right at their rigids. right when Nuviei pulled out the steak knife to swing it at such high speed. kiki dodged her moves in such intimidating calmness.

"Hmm.. you're a good fighter. It appears. But I'm the strong fighter in the chinese army branch, so attempting to fight me will be your worst mistake."

"Shut your mouth."

she kept dodging to embarrass her, kiki took her fighting movements and replicated it as an analysis ability.

"WHAT..SHES DODGING ALL OF MY ATTACKS WITHOUT MOVING A SINGLE MUSCLE."

she pushed back her body.

"You're slow. Try and move faster to impress me. I'm utterly disappointed."

she went close-range, pulling out her cleaves and trying to initiate a combo right in front to get at least a small bead of blood. But kiki side stepped all her swings like it's nothing.

"Oh, what's wrong? I thought you wanted to use the scythe to attempt to get an advantage, but it looks like there is all there is to it. what a disappointment."

"No WAIT -"

kiki lunged and broke her cleaves.

"Such consideration to tell me to "wait, " but you are so quick to judge and humiliate any people you see in your own eyes. Doesn't begging for me to stop hurt your soul from getting your face stabbed in."

she put two poisonous knives into her chest and then kicked her all the way for the finishing blow.
she took her scythe and blew a big hole into her chest. slamming her to the wall.

"GUHHH!! AHH..huu.."

"So are you gonna beg for your life with the definition of patheticness manifesting your soul, or you can feel terminally ill and die right here on the spot. Your choice to make."

"g-gnnn..ah- if you spared my life. I would never..f-fuck with anyone in this room ever again. not even your organization and not even the rose f..family..so please."

"I found every information about you, but I just didn't bring it up to you while you decided to argue with me for your own stupid conflicting bullshit. you took money and decided to spend it for yourself on drugs, promoted a russian terrorist group for killing many innocent people, and blackmailed a man for just trying to save his kidnapped family in which you caused. people like you take and take behind backs and then sabotage out of their own free will."

kiki reached her hand to her forehead, and Nuviei's eyes widened.

"People like you don't deserve to live. you think you can survive under the attacks of poison in your body and still be this much of a heartless person."

"W-wait!"

'.....what?"

her glare was terrifying, blood came out of her mouth, and it was slightly blue.

"Let's make a d-deal..I will bankrupt my own family in order to stay alive. Of your own amusement. I will not involve myself in any more drama with any family in this room again. It goes..t-to rose, mochi, witchworth, and Shirgire.
so please...dont kill me."

"So.. you're willing to sacrifice your entire family role as being the ranks of everyone in here... just for your own wellbeing? you are willing to destroy your entire family just for your own soul to stay intact within your body?..are you fucking serious."

"THATS NOT WHAT I-"

"Save it. It's clear that your tragic loss against me did nothing to spring your mushy head into slush. your mind is fucked up. being dark and braindead enough for you to think like that in this shattering situation."