Chapter 22

"How am I lying when you don't have one ounce of proof that you weren't involved in kiki's widespread info dump. You came here, tried to get Sakura's father when I was trying to mark my construction here. and then tried to lie to cover up your lost innocence. How dumb can you be?"

"....I wasn't the one that tried threatening her father and kidnapping him in that torture dungeon just to spill out information reserved just for kiki. her name
Her birthday
Her favorite food
Her martial arts prowess
Her skills
Her personality
Her fighting style
How much did you share about her? tell me. while I'm still injured and unable to fight someone so pathetic and manipulative."

she smiled in a bit of a standstill with words but knew what to say.

"I shared everything. everything that you know about her mimi. everything that she knows as a human being. I dug deep into her human body. getting every ounce of information left in her draining soul. do you want me to share more? Or it's enough out of my own mouth. what if I stand up and press on a certain tile. see what happens to kiki. she isn't even saying anything yet♡"

"Don't press on that fucking tile. I have something else in mind."

"What?"

she pressed her finger on a recorder, and it stood everything to spell it out.

"...."

"You have nothing to say now? how do you feel blackmailing my girlfriend and having her father hostage just to make her do something that she doesn't want to do. it's like enforcing a child to eat broccoli, and it's disgusting to them. and then mix it with chocolate and make it seem like it's chocolate brittle when it's actually broccoli. only to fight kiki? what is wrong with you. You are acting like I'm not smart as a goddamn loli, but I actually am."

"You know what? I'm tired of this. You have a recorder to scream out my mistakes is smart enough but leading her back to the birthplace of her truama is actually fucking dumb. I'm going to press the tiles here and see kiki's reaction♡"

prinica pressed the tile to see the spears set back up again. kiki's eyes widened.

"YOU LITERALLY SET HER FATHER DOWN HERE. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! BE A GHOST AND PHASE THROUGH THE WALLS TO GET HIM?"

"Look at her. She's trembling, and her pupils are shaking so much. she's looking at the old blood on the spears. So many people died on this thing, but I can see that girl's blood on the ends of these spears. You know what I'm talking about. have to watch the world end and watch your friend die in such a horrifying fate. when her blood splattered on your face, and then you felt the dispair of your mind take over your eyes. you felt true darkness for the first time. You felt sadness. You felt the cold sensation of death slap you across your face. It's so funny that Sakura literally told me everything about you. up and down. I'm really impressed with her. I'm gonna pay her for this♡"

"....kiki.."

mimi looked up at her, sweating at her growing dispair.

"What have you done?"

"I didn't do anything loli. but I only done the right thing to get sakura to give me everything about kiki. she even told me about her truama and the fact that you never really saved the world. you only saved the world because it's your fault that the world nearly died with its poison. poisoning the earth in the past. that's her initial thoughts about being battlemates with you♡ how do you feel?"

"....those..."

"Oh, so she's finally talking right in the middle of all of my drama. How inconvenient and so... boring.♡"

kiki had tears running through her face as she slowly backed away.

"Those....spears...t-they..they remind m-me..of..her d-death....I can't handle it anymore..I can't look any f-further. I'm...starting to get flashbacks.."