Chapter 26

"And then you say I'm going ballistic..with the sound of screaming, the sound of destruction and the sound of murder whispering into my very ear..it's such a delight to listen to...come on try to get your army to kill me. it's a reason why I was able to commit mass murder on my own time. it's pathetic how you can say something so blunt and not show confidence into doing it at the same time♡ hehehe...
come on, do it. I must feel the need to spill a little blood to fight off some of my rage. the Plaza of the Corpse has started and yet you are standing there like a little bitch."

"I didn't ask to be a bitch. I hear familiar voices all over the walls. to the hairilari, Shidekobushi, Shirgire, Witchworth, Arctic Knight, to Beak-so-Ah, to Rose, to Sunflower..to everybody here. don't give up your own leader just to be a evil son of a bitch."

"I didn't ask. I'm going to take a little bow to say forever goodbye to the audience. and now. I'm going backstage. threats threats threats..."

she dropped down into a small storage room right down the stage.

"This is really pissing me off. now. I have kiki suspicious of my actions, and now I'm going to be killed for it. This isn't exactly my plan. this isn't what I wanted. This isn't what I planned. she fucked up my plans. they fucked up my plans. they all DID. I'm done playing the seductive game, but to cause a carnage. done with this war. Done with stupid people. DONE WITH EVERYONE."

she flinged out her weapon in aggressive to see yui's army surround her.

"die."

she stabbed through her men with exceptional speed, but she went to one more but clasped against umi's sword.

"Get. Out. My. Way."

"I now know the absolute piece of shit that you really are. suki witchworth. wanted in every single country in the world but is covered by your reputation and your immense wealth. you have killed thousands of people and don't even show remorse for what you're doing. You sick fuck. you have killed multiple innocent people in a spam of 15 seconds, nearly decimated america because they cleared out your credit card and caused mass destruction just for your goal to not be the one to fuck with. you have assassinated men, raped men, and used your charisma to get what you really want. what is your reasoning for this?"

"My reason?
Oh, so you want to know my backstory and my villain origin, do you? your strength is outstanding, but I think that's pretty much what I need to see♡"

she clasped her sword out of her hand and slashed half of her arm off.

"Don't worry. You aren't gonna lost a arm but it goes straight to the bone♡ so you might as well feel immense pain for the rest of this war. hear explosives and have a fatal wound to deal with at the same time. but you want to hear it. every single evidence and details to spark out my evil in a much more understanding tone? Then fine. fuck it. Let's do it.
Bleed out once you listen to my words.
but first."

she put her fist through the man's skull and beat the shit out the last one.

"murder these men real quick."

"H-hurry up then."

"I'm already done."

"Then why did you say-"

she put her sword to her neck so quickly.

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk. I was born into a wealthy family. Full of the aspect of money and the little fabrics of gold in my very own food, dessert, lunch, and brunch. For a rich japanese girl for an already written path to own the industrial companies of china. I was bullied and highly discriminated against by people who are no less than slobs with no college degree or even a high school graduate. I was young, but I wasn't innocent either. blackmailing a child into giving me the money that their parents all have just so that their family role is revoked upon exhange♡but I took my time to build up my combat when I turned 14. signed up to apply for military training, firearm and guns, weapon proficiency, physical strength, hand to hand combat, martial arts training, stealth,
marksmanship, swordsmanship, reflexes, and a chance to use daggers to defend myself against weirdos to a pretty girl like me. and then a tragic incident happened 4 years after my training♡"