Chapter 13

_______________________________________

I discovered an abandoned headquarters 5 miles from our cult.
And once I got to the main entrance. But it had our logo on it right in the middle of it. the serpent.
the smell once I got inside was horrible. Like a rotten semi-cooked steak. and I figured out that it was asylum. Or was it both a hospital and an asylum at the same time. I was curious. since the rooms had a different scent to it. the doors were broken, so im free to explore every speck of this place connecting to the cult.
I found a burnt note, but I can read it. This is what terrified me the most while reading this entire thing.

Name: Misaki Yuno

Gender: F

Blood type: A

conditions: depression, adhd, bpd, psychopathy.

conditions she suffered after experiment: screaming, attempted murder, tried to do self-surgery, self-harm, twitching, hallucinations, delusions.

conditions she suffered when sick with an unexamined illness: coughing blood
decaying bones and hair loss.
weak body, and hard to breath and pale skin.

failed examination:
machine malfunctioning, putting a dangerous liquid into her brain.

cause of death: deterioration and melted brain.

patient B2843 was executed by a malfunction.

_________________________________________

from what I got from this entire note is that it was written by a doctor or an examiner that writes about the patient.
this entire hospital or asylum.
Whatever the hell it is. is supposed to actually be a prison to mentally ill patients under the rule of the medical world.
I kept walking around this place. the smell was so suffocating that it burned my nose. I saw something else horrifying in the room where they experimented with their patients. I figured out where the smell is from. it's a bunch of decomposed rotten corpses in one pile. all of them had questionable injuries when I shined my flashlight to it.
One had a whole cut on their face.
One had their entire jaw off their face.
One had no face but all rotten flesh.
and one had their heart exposed.
I'm starting to peice it together once I nearly gagged at one more decomposed body in the back of the room.
I walked closer to this one. they had green hair. and their eyes were growing flowers on them. which is abnormal.
but it seems like a woman. and her face was pretty but normal.
I zoomed onto her face. trying so hard to ignore the smell. she had a mark of a serpent on her cheek. but the most odd thing I have seen on this person is the literal fact that she has an angry face stuck to her corpse.
Like she received terrible news before her death. but I felt like she was connected to our cult right before all of us, even the founder, got to the idea of this cult.
well... I need to get out of here. but someone locked the main doors. I don't know how much of this is true. but this has to be a prison experimenting on humans and to kill them in the process. but it got shut down because of the controversy behind it. I'm going to leave this note right outside. No, not that.
dig it deep in a nearby spotland and hide this. goodbye."

suiki seen the roots of plants at the top of the note.

"So infinite dragon has much more meaning behind it other than being a clan that did attempted world domination? I remember when kiki is studying them behind my back. I need to give this to her."

"Give what to me?"

"EK! Why do you keep sneaking up on me like that?"

"I need to know."

suiki put down the paper and hesitated to hide it.

"it's nothing."

"Tell me right now."