Chapter 3

(Sorry for getting the names scrambled from what I saw in the first chapter, tadeka is now the daughter, and uri is the mother)

"Pay me money, for this month is 50k, for exchange is nudes and vapes."

The man looked at her in an odd way, such a young girl selling her body for money.

"Don't worry. my mother doesn't know about this, and neither does my family. if you want tits I can give you that. If you want ass, I can give you that. If you want to waist, I can give you that♡"

"...what if I don't take up on the offer?"

she popped a mint vape into his mouth. This moment was in an alleyway outside of the city.

"pussy pic all day,everyday, unless you want to have some footage fingering myself for you, moaning your name in the camera. for that to happen. I'm going to need 60k yen."

he blushed at that offer and showed her 700k yen in his bank account.

"How about I double the offer?"

"What?"

"Use a dildo with a printed picture of my face on top of it♡and beg for me in the camera, and then it will be 100k for you. Do you have a bank account?"

the bank account of hers shown 200 yen, in which it was supposed to be used for buying clothes.

"you have a deal but I can't film the footage at my home so I'm going to ask you to show me a place of when I can do your bidding to get money, I'm trusting you to not pull any bullshit on such a young girl like me♡"

"Tch fine. let's do this tomorrow♡but this deal requires you to skip school at some days."

she walked out the alleyway with some yen in her hand.

"I'm deciding. let's do Friday and Monday so I can get my money♡ I already have your phone number, so call me if you want to add something else to our deal♡"

it was back home, and her family was right in front of her in an angry/worried mood.
uri came first with some questions.

"Where have you been? have you been selling your body? and if you have been at an adult party, i swear I'm going to kill you."

"N-no..I haven't. why would I do that?"

"First of all, your sister is about to graduate high school in a few days, and now you're going to come up missing for a while without us knowing you whereabouts? your in high school for fucks sake. you need to figure out what you're doing with your life before your junior year."

a filling hatred bubbled in those words of her mother.

"First of all, why would you assume that about me? And about chiaka...why should I give a fuck about her since you guys have been treating her like a princess right when she hit senior year? Why do you care?"

"I CARE BECAUSE IM YOUR MOTHER. TAKEDA.. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?"

she walked up the stairs, ignoring the words of her mother.

"Tch. I don't know what to do about that girl.."

◇•◇•♡•♡•◇•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

"ahh♡ jarui, your big cock feels so good♡"

a cam took her down into a footage to play with yourself in a broken meat freezer, the wet splurge got into the cold floor.

"m-mhm, mhm♡"

all she can think about is the pain of bullying and the pain of being lonely and anger at everyone, as the dildo was slipping in and out of her insides.