Part (1)

Well it's my love 💜 my baby Jinnie's birthday 🤗 ..... So this is a little surprise for you my lovely readers 😉💜 Hope you all will enjoy and support this work also 💜💜......

Enjoy💜.....

***************************

It's [2025] BTS members have successfully completed their military service & returned as a group again without going solo.

Yn's Introduction:
Yn is a 21 years old girl from a middle class strict family. She is pretty well in doing makeup & wanted to become a artist. Her parents never supported her in anything & becoming toxic towards her . They always wanted her to get married but she is against it. She is an BTS Army from 2018 & her bias is Jin. She only dreamt of her bias & stayed single forever. Her family & her elder brother is forcefully trying to get her married now so she took a tough decision. The decision is to leave her native land & shift to South Korea.

Fortunately she has a very close friend in Seoul, Korea. That girl name is Jiho. Yn & Jiho met through online & their friendship is more than 3 years. Yn requested her if she can manage Yn to live with her & she agreed. After facing a lot of difficulties Yn finally escaped & now she is in the airport waiting for Jiho because it's her first time in a unknown country.

You saw a girl standing with a cute board. In that board there is written,
"Welcome My Internet Bestie, Yn"

You just ran to her & gave a tight hug,
Yn: Jiho!!! Finally I'm here!

Jiho: Ynaa!!! Finally we met after 3 years. How was the flight?

Yn: It was so scary! Oh my god! But It's ok I'm free now.

Jiho: Yeah It's ok. Now you're here & there is nothing to fear.

You went to Jiho's house. Her house is pretty small but nice because only she lives here alone. It contains only 2 rooms. You were sitting in your  room after freshened up & Jiho came with surprises,

Yn: What's in your hand? Show me!

She gave it you,
Yn: BTS concerts tickets in the first row? Wow. I can't believe I'm going to see them in reality! All thanks to you bestie!

Jiho: There is another surprise bestiee!

You opened another envelope & your eyes widen after seeing that,

Yn: Wtf! What is my CV doing here? Where will you submit this?

Jiho: Umm I'll submit it tomorrow but you have to be very lucky to get this job.

Yn: But where? Which job you're talking about?

Jiho: Chill bestie! Just think it's your hobby related. Get ready & let's go for explore this city.

You both went out in the afternoon. You were visiting every shopping malls , book stores & finally a merch store. You bought a RJ plush & an army bomb for the concert. Finally before going home Jiho takes you to a convenience store to buy some snacks.

Jin's pov

He was driving towards the stadium to practice for the first concert as a group again. The members are already there so he thought to buy some snacks for them. He gets out of the car wearing a mask on his face & a bucket hat,

You & Jiho are coming out from the same store while you're holding the RJ plush tightly to your chest. When you opened the door to exit at the same time Jin was entering & you literally bumped his broad shoulders & the RJ plush falls on the ground,

Yn: Oh no!! My jinuu! My Rj!!

Jin: I'm sorry.

You took it from the ground & saw it got a lot of dirt on it,
Yn: What sorry? Look what you’ve done! I just bought it today and it's already dirty. Idiot!

You scold him without even looking at him properly & walked away. He was so surprised by your behaviour that he just stared at you from head to toe all the time.

Jiho: Yn, I can't believe you just arrived in Korea today and already started scolding the guys here.

Yn: I'm really upset Jiho! You know how much I'm crazy over Jin. And that guy just ruined my Rj plush.

********************************

💜Continue Or Delete?💜