Part (32)

After a while he collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

You also sat on the ground & lifted his head on your lap,

Yn: Omo! Jungkook! Open your eyes. I told you not to torture yourself. What do I do now!?

After thinking a lot you splash some water in his face,

Jk: Arrgh! It's raining again!

Yn: It's not raining you punk! You fainted! I helped you regain consciousness.

Jk: Why you helped me huh? I've told you 100 times I can take care of myself.

He stood up and tried to walk on his own but kept spraining his leg,

Yn: Give me your hand Jungkook. You can't even walk properly!

He didn’t even looked back & went downstairs.

~at evening~ (7pm)

Now It's time for Jungkook's medicines. You went in your room to give him,

Yn: Jungkook! Where are you? It's your medicine time. Take it. Jungkook! Are you in the washroom?

You checked everywhere but he was not in the room,
Yn: Where did he go again? Oh god!

You crazily started to find him & suddenly you heard shower's sound from the other room's washroom.

You slowly opened that washroom's door & found Jk in a serious injured condition. He had a cut on his head & the white floor was stained with his blood,

Yn: Jungkoook!!! How did this happen? Omg!

You hurriedly informed members & called the doctor. He was quite heavy for you so you waited for everyone to come.

~time-skip~(10pm)

Doctor gave Jungkook saline & bandaged his head injury. He also told you the cause of his accident. Due to the extra pressure on his body, he became weak & lost control on himself. That's why he fell in the bathroom & got hurt.

You & members are sitting around JK waiting for his return to consciousness. Jin was sitting exactly on the opposite side of you,

Tae: Yn stop crying! Jungkook will be fine.

Yn: How can I stop crying hyung? How? He is intentionally torturing himself & myself also. He doesn't listen to me at all, no matter how many times I told him not to torture himself, he still does it!

Jimin: ☁️Only I know why he is doing this. Yn when will you confess your love! ☁️

Namjoon: Did the two of you quarrel?  Is that why he's doing this to himself?

Suddenly you noticed Jk is moving his hand & trying to open his eyes. Your eyes filled with tears of joy. You cupped his both cheeks,

Yn: Jungkook! Finally you're awake! How are you feeling now? Is your injury hurting badly hmm? Do you need something?

Even Jin was super worried for JK but his heart burst with pain when he saw you going crazy over Jk's condition.

Tae: Yn calm down. Doctor told you to give him mental support first. Remember?

Yn: Yeah yeah so sorry. I was too worried! Oh wait a minute.

Doctor told you to give JK medicine as soon as he regains consciousness so you bring the medicine with a glass of water,

Yn: Jungkook, come on, try to get up.

Jk: No. I d-don't need any m-medicines. Aiiish my head! *screams in pain*

Yn: Namjoon hyung! He will only listen to you. Please do something.

Namjoon: Jungkook, don't be so stubborn. You really need those medicines. They are painkillers.

Jk: Namjoon hyung, Is t-there any medicine f-for the pain that I am g-going around with in my h-heart?

Suga: Don't talk like nonsense Jk. Yn is your heart's painkiller we all know that.

Jk: No, she d-doesn’t love me. And I h-have no desire to live a life w-where I'm neglected by my w-wife.

Yn: Jungkook you're not neglected!

*Jin looked at you with a surprised face*

Jk: Then where is my priority in your life Yn?

To be continued...

********************