Part (37)

Yn: Oh no! I totally forgot about the food. It'll burn. Bye guys. Good night.

Jungkook realised everything that you're hurt because of those comments,

Jk: Well, we are doing live for 20 minutes now. Let's end this live soon but before leaving I want to share something with you guys.
Yn, my wife. She is my better half now. I can't imagine a single moment without her. I have a soul to soul connection with her. I don't really care about what people are thinking about us, what was her past or parentage. The meaning will never change that she is Jeon Jungkook's wife now. As long as we are together no one can break us.
Also I'm lucky to be her husband & hope you guys will support us with your great wishes. So yeah, let's end this live Army's. Have sweet dreams. Love you.

Countless tears fell from your eyes hearing these words from him. You ran to him & hugged him tightly,

Yn: Every girl needs a husband like you in her life Jungkook.

Jk: Why? What happened love?

Yn: I don't know but...You're the best. I love you!

Jk: I love you too.

~time-skip~

It's the interview day's afternoon. You & Jungkook are ready wearing white matching outfits.

(In the car)

Yn: Jungkook!

Jk: Hmm.

Yn: There will be a lot of paparazzi right?

Jk: Yes. There will be a lot of paparazzi, lots of reporters, lots of fans. Why?

Yn: What if I say something rubbish infront of so many people? Everyone will laugh at me. I'm super scared!

Jk: You will not be asked many questions there. I'll handle everything. Ok?

You just gave him a smile. After few minutes the driver stopped at the venue. You can clearly see the crowd from inside. Jungkook took the first step out of the car & offered his hand for you. You took his hand & got out of the car. It's the first time you're experiencing those camera's flashes & the crowd.

You were really happy & nervous at the same time. But suddenly a bad incident happened to you. Someone from the crowd threw something like black ink at you. In no time, your white clothes and half of your face are smeared with black ink. The flashes of the photographers increased more.

At that moment you didn’t know how to react. You look around & saw Jk's car. You were about to step inside the car but Jk held your hand from behind,

Jk: Yn! You don't have to go anywhere. I'll make sure to catch that bastard! Don't worry.

Yn: Don't stop me Jungkook. Let me go!

You jerk off his hand & got into the car,
Driver: Where are we going ma'am?

Yn: Wherever your eyes go.

Bangtan Pov

Everyone was watching you live on the TV except Jin because he was already outside of the dorm,

Tae: I couldn't believe this would happen. God knows what Yn is going through now!

Namjoon: I just want to kill that man \ woman!

Jimin: But where did Yn go alone. I'm getting worried about her.

Suga: Try to call her.

Hobi: I've already called her hundred times & it kept saying unreachable.

Tae: Did you guys ever think what is going through our Jungkookie now? How can he give a proper interview alone after this incident with his wife?

Jimin: Let's just pray for them. Everything is gonna be ok.

(2 hours later)

Your eyes are swollen from crying & mind is still blank. After reaching at home, there you saw a car standing infront your house,

Yn: Maybe Jungkook came back.

You hurriedly entered inside but there was no one. You turned on the lights of your room, removed the curtains from the window & saw a man is standing showing his back in the backyard,

Yn: Jungkook! What is he doing there?

You thought the man is Jk but no it was Jin. You cryingly ran to him & hugged him tightly from the back,

To be continued...

**********************