Part (48)

Suddenly his doorbell rings. He opened the door & saw all the members are standing except Jin.

*They all got to know everything from a message from you. You asked them not to find you & leave Jk alone with his dirty fantasies.*

Taehyung came directly inside & grabbed his t-shirt's collar,

Tae: Characterless man! How could you cheat on your wife?
*Everyone enters*

Namjoon: Taehyung, leave his collar.

Tae: Namjoon hyung! You’re telling me to leave his collar? My mind is wanting to kill him.

Jk: Kill me hyung, I also don't want to live anymore. Just kill me.

Suddenly Maria came out of the room,

Jk: You're still here?

Maria: Actually I'm just leaving...

Tae: Oh so she is the girl for whom you cheated on Yn?

Jimin: You’re so disgusting Jungkook! I can't believe you can be so shameless!

Jk: Maria, leave from here.

Namjoon: Why? Why are you asking her to leave? Now Yn is not here, Your road is clear to do dirty things!

Jk: Hyung please stop! Your words are extremely hurtful to hear.

Without saying anything Maria gets out of the house,

Tae: Jungkook, just go find Yn & get her back.

Jk: Why? Don't any of you know where she is now?

Tae: If we knew where she was now, we would have gone straight to her.

Jk: ☁️ She is definitely with Jin hyung now. That's why Jin hyung didn’t come here.☁️

Hobi: Everyone, can we please listen to him now? How can you guys accusing him without even listening to him? Jungkook, tell us exactly what happened?

Jk: Hyung there is nothing I can explain. I just want my proper privacy & freedom. I'm a grown man I have some needs too! I hope that's enough for you guys to understand.

Hobi: What kind of needs you're talking about? You are not the person you are becoming Jungkook!

Jk: People changes with time hyung. I have changed too.

Tae: Oh gosh! Then what do you want to do right now?

Jk: I'm going to abroad tomorrow for 2 weeks & after coming back I'll send divorce papers to Yn.

Hobi: What? Did you hear what you just said? Is marriage a joke to you?

Tae: Divorce? You two have only been married for four months & suddenly you're talking about divorce?

Jk: Within four months I realized that she and I have nothing in common. We will both be better off if we separate. That's all I have to say, I don't want to say anything more about it.

After saying that he left from the house with his car keys.

Namjoon: I don't understand how Jungkook has changed so much in these few days.

Hobi: We have to find out where Yn is living now asap.

Yn's Pov

You were sitting on your room's balcony suddenly you heard a familiar voice,

Jiho: Bestie!

You looked back excitedly & saw Jiho is standing with Jin. You ran to her & hugged her tightly,

Yn: Jiho! When did you come here? Who brought you? I have so many things to tell you. Can you stay with me for few days please?

Jiho: Relax Yn. I know everything. That's why I immediately come here to give you company.

You looked at Jin,
Jin: Actually I already saved her number during your wedding. So, I called her & told everything in brief. I thought you'll need her by your side now.

Yn: Thank you so much Jin. You don't even understand how happy I am.

Jin: Ok then I should go now. You two hang out.

Yn: Where are you going?

Jin: I'm going back to our dorm. I don't want to be here. If he ever get to know we stay together then this will lead to a misunderstanding between you and Jungkook. And I don't want anyone to point fingers at your character Yn.

To be continued...

*********************