Part (43)

Jung-hyun: You can track her location? How? Don't you trust her?

Jk: I trust her...it's just for her safety.
*He tracked your location*

Jk: "Dumplings House" What is she doing there? Hyung, I'm going. you stay here.

Jung-hyun: What will I do here? Let's go there together.

They both sat in the car & Jk hurriedly started to drive to reach at that location.

Yn's Pov

Yn: Umm Jin, you were actually right. This dumplings are the best. My cravings is satisfied now.

Jin: Hmm. You should thank me Yn.

Yn: Thank you so much Mr Jin.

Suddenly the wind started blowing hard. And a little insect got into Jin's eyes & he stood up from the chair,

Jin: Aaiish!

Yn: What happened?

Jin: I don't know. Something got into my eyes & it's literally burning.

Yn: Let me see!

You stood over your toes & started to help him get the dirt out of his eyes & from behind it was totally looking like you both are kissing. At the same time Jungkook reached there wearing a mask on his face.

He was finding you here & there because your location was still on the same area. Suddenly he stopped walking after seeing you from the back wearing the dress he gifted you. Yes, he misunderstood that you are kissing Jin.

You took out that insect from Jin's eyes,

Yn: See, it's so small.

Jin: Aahh this small insect just burned my eyes. Thank you for the help Yn.

Yn: Your welcome.

Jin noticed from a distance that someone like Jungkook standing like a statue,

Jin: Yn, look back. That guy is looking like Jungkook.

You were about to look back but Jung-hyun pulled Jk with him.

Yn: Where?

Jin: Sorry, I think I saw wrong. Forget it, let's go home. It's already 9pm.

Yn: Yeah let's go.

JK's Pov (In the car)

Jung-hyun: Jungkook don't stay quiet. Say something! Now what about your wife's character huh? If she loves you then how can she cheat on you with her ex? How could she kiss him in such a public place? Shameless girl...

Jk: Hyung stop! I still love her.

Junh-hyun: You still love her? Wow! Jungkook, leave her. She doesn’t love you.

Suddenly Jk bursts into tears,
Jk: How could Jin hyung do that? I can't believe my eyes! They’re using the name of "Friendship" to hide their affair? What should I do now?

Jung-hyun: Just get her out of your house. That girl is seeing two men together. Disgusting!

Jk: Hyung, I can't let her know that I know everything. I forced her to marry me. Maybe that's why she still could not accept me as a husband. She would feel guilty if I told her I saw her with Jin hyung. I don't want her to feel guilty.

Jung-hyun: Then what will you do?

Jk: I don't know but I will do something so that she gets upset with me and leaves my house on her own. Yn & Jin hyung deserves to be happy with each other. I don't want to be a thorn in their path.

Jung-hyun: ☁️ Yn, I wanted you out of my brother's life. I'm glad you did your own work. Jungkook deserves someone better than you.☁️
Ok Jungkook, I think I should stay at hotel tonight. Do what you like, I just want to see you happy.

Jk: Hyung, you can stay at my place.

Jung-hyun: No. I'll manage. You go straight home now.

Yn's Pov (In the car)

Jin is about to start the car but suddenly you noticed you don't have the pendant Jungkook gave you,

Yn: Oh no! Where is my pendant?

Jin: Huh? What pendant?

Yn: I was wearing a pendant which Jungkook gave me. Wait I have to find it. I can't lose it.

You got out of the car & started to find it everywhere. In the distance you saw something small shining,

Yn: Aahh finally!

You happily started walking towards the pendant but suddenly a car ran over it.

To be continued...

********************

Distrust and misunderstandings are the enemy and destroyers of every relationship 🙃