Part (51)

Jin: No, there will be no harm. Just think about your profession, nothing else.

Yn: Ok Mr Kim Seok-Jin.

Jin: So let's go inside.

Yn: You go. I'm coming.

After he left Jiho comes there,
Jiho: This man is something else.

Yn: Who are you talking about?

Jiho: I'm talking about Jin oppa. He knows there is no benefit in doing anything for you yet he is willing to do everything. He still loves you.

Yn: I don't think so. We became good friends. He totally moved on from me.

Jiho: Bestie, Even if he says that he has moved on, I believe he still has feelings for you. I wish, you two could be together again.

Yn: But I don't have any feelings for Jin. I only have Jungkook in my heart, in my mind. Also I'm going to be the mother of his child. I don't know why Jk created all this mess but I can't give his place to anyone else.

Jiho: It's been a few days since you came here, did Jungkook call you even once?

Yn: No.

Jiho: Huh! What a shameless person he is. Yn, you were just a passion to him, he never loved you.

~Time-Skip~

Time flies fast and another week has passed. Jungkook is also back from abroad yesterday.

Today the first customer came to your makeup studio. You & your assistant (Lia) did her makeover. You were very happy to receive your first income.

After closing the studio at 6pm you went inside the house & went to the washroom to freshen up. After a few minutes the doorbell rings,

Yn: Jihooo...Can you please check who is at the door? I'm not done yet maybe It's Jin.

Jiho: Ok I'm going.

She went to open the door & saw in the door viewer camera a delivery man is standing,

Jiho: ☁️Delivery man? Maybe Yn ordered something☁️

Delivery man : Hello ma'am. Are you miss Yn?

Jiho: No. She is in the washroom.

Delivery man :  Umm ok ma'am, can you please handover this to her?

Jiho: Yeah ok.

Delivery man : Thank you ma'am.

Jiho: Wait, Has she made the payment in advance?

Delivery man : No ma'am there's no need to pay. This is from Jungkook sir.

Jiho: Umm ok. Thanks.

She closed the door & went to your room,
Yn: Who was at the door? Jin?

Jiho: Jungkook sent this parcel for you.

You don't even know why your heart started to have a strange pain. You were somewhat happy though,

Yn: What? Finally he remembererd his wife & sent a parcel without informing? That devil will never stop bothering me. Give me the parcel Jiho.
*She gave it to you*

Yn: An envelope?

Jiho: Just quickly open it dumbo!

You slowly took out the papers from the envelope & yes it was divorce papers. You were so shocked that the papers immediately fell from your hands,

Jiho: Yn, what happened? What did he send you?

Suddenly your head started to spin & you were about to fall fortunately Jiho helped you to sat down on the bed & she took the papers in her hand,

Jiho: Divorce papers!

Yn: He w-wants divorce Jiho. He wants to e-end our relationship!

When you started to cry & scream in pain Jiho came & hugged you tightly,

Yn: I lost everything! Family, first love & now the father of my unborn child! What will I do now? How could he be so heartless? How can he forget our beautiful moments when we were together? Tell me how Jiho? How?

Jiho: Yn, please stop crying, please. If you break down like this, your baby will be harmed.

Yn: I failed to be a good wife. I think I'll be failed to be a good mother also!

Jiho: Yn, Don't say things like that. You're a strong woman. You have to be more strong for your baby now.

Yn: My fear came true Jiho. My child has to grow up without his father.

To be continued...

************************