Part (22)

From another door you entered in the venue & directly went to the washroom & locked yourself.

You started to cry your heart out infront of the mirror,

Yn: Why Jin why! Am I just a random stuff for you which you sacrificed like this! You could've shared everything with me! Why you did that why! Now I'm married to Jungkook. I've to live with him, I've to take responsibilities as his wife, I've to cook for him, I've to sleep....No, no noo!

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door,

Tae: Yn! Are you inside?

You quickly wiped your tears,
Yn: Yes hyung. I'm coming just 5 minutes please.

Tae: Ok. We are waiting, come quickly.

After washing your face and getting fresh, you come out of the washroom & directly went to that table where everyone was having dinner,

Jimin: Yn, Didn't you go to look for Jhope and Jin hyung?

Yn: Yes...umm no. Actually I didn’t find them anywhere & then I went to the washroom.

Hobi: Oh Jin hyung's health condition is not good so I sent him home.

Jk: Wifey! Sit here. We were waiting for you.

The word 'Wifey' from his mouth sounded like a curse to you. You sat on a chair & had dinner together.

After having dinner, now it's time to move to the new apartment Jungkook bought for you. At the exit door Jiho came & hugged you tightly,

Jiho: Bestie, I hope this new journey with Jk brings happiness in your life. If you ever miss me just call me, ok?

Yn: Ok. Sehun hyung!

Sehun: Hmm.

Yn: Promise me, You'll never hurt this angel. Ok?

Sehun: I promise.

*You smiled at them & got into the car.*

When you entered in your room it was fully decorated with flowers & candles. You sat on the bed like a statue & JK excitedly opened the door,

Jk: Wifey! Did you like our apartment hmm? I mostly loved the kitchen interior. What about you?

You didn’t reply him so he came closer to you & lifted up your chin, made you look at him,
Jk: What happened wifey?

You stood up angrily & grabbed his collar,
Yn: I'm not your f*cking wifey understand? You cheater! You liar! You fraud! How can you do this to us? How!!!

Jk: *lightly* Yn, why are you behaving like this huh?

Yn: Really? You really don't know why I'm behaving like this?

Jk: Please control yourself. Leave my collar!

You released him & pushed him hard. Your heart breaks so much that it affects your body too. You fell on the floor & started to cry more,

Yn: Why you broke my heart like this Jungkook? If you love me then why didn’t you sacrifice your love for Jin & made Jin sacrifice me! Why!?

Jk: Yn, please listen to me. I'll explain everyt...

Yn: Shut up! What will you explain me huh? I don't need any explanations!

He also sat on the floor & pulled you in his chest,
Jk: Don't misunderstand me Yn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!

Yn: Leave me! *you again pushed him* leave me alone Jungkook! I will sleep alone in this room. So just get out from here.

Jk: But Yn, your health condition is not well. How can I leave you alone?

Yn: Please! I beg you. Leave from here!

Jk: Ok. I'll be in the front room. Call me if you need anything & yes please don't lock the door.

After he left from your room, you locked yourself & started to destroy everything.

Jungkook was crying behind the door in the exact same place where you were crying on the other side of the door,

Jk: ☁️ No matter how close I try to bring you, why do you keep moving away from me Yn? When will you realize my love?☁️

After sometime, In the middle of the night you opened the door & found Jk is sleeping on the floor.

To be continued ...

**************************

Sometimes  our  decisions  that seems to be right that time  backfires us in the future... we think that we did the right thing but don't think that it'll backfire us and we'll pray to redo it ...

This is how things is ...
what is play for someone is death to other ...