Part (49)

Jin: I don't want anyone to point fingers at your character Yn.

Yn: Jin, I'm glad that you have so clean thoughts. I wish Jungkook respected me like you do.

Jin: It's ok. You two just enjoy your time. And Call me if you need anything. Bye. *he left*

Yn: Bye.

Jiho: Jin is so sweet but that Jungkook, How can he do this to you? He literally brought a girl with him & raised his hands to slap you for that girl?

Yn: Jiho, let's not talk about him for sometime please! I want to tell you something.

Jiho: Hmm tell me.

Yn: Wait a minute.

You locked the door & made her sit on the bed,
Jiho: What happened? What are you going to say?

Yn: I'm going to be a mother.

Her eyes widened after hearing you,

Jiho: What?

Yn: Yes Jiho. I'm pregnant.

Jiho: Y-you're pregnant? Whose b-baby is in your w-womb?

Yn: Of course it's Jungkook's baby. Why are you asking stupid questions?

Jiho: Omo! You’re pregnant with Jungkook's baby? Does he know about this?

Yn: I have not told anyone about this. Not even Jin. I don't know what should I do now! Jiho, Do I have to live as a single mother in society? Do I have to raise him alone?

Jiho: No Yn, don't think like that. pregnancy is not something to hide. One day everyone will know. I think you should talk with Jungkook. Even for this baby, he might get better & comes back to you.

Yn: Are you asking me to beg him to come back? What does he think of himself? He married me because he wanted to take my responsibility & see he got tired of me so early! I would have accepted if he wronged me as a husband but how can I accept if he wronged my child as a father in future?

Jiho: Then what will you do with this unborn child?

Yn: I just want to wait & see what Jungkook does for me. If he loves me he will realize his mistake and come back to me I will give him that chance. Maybe last chance.

Jiho: And what if he never comes back?

Yn: Then my child will be raised by his mother alone.

~next day~

You & Jiho is walking on the roof of the house suddenly Jin comes from nowhere. He was looking really tensed,

Yn: Jin? When did you come?

Jin: Just now. Umm Yn...

Yn: What happened? Do you want to say something?

Jin: Jungkook is going to USA for 2 weeks. I think you should meet him once before he leaves.

Yn: Why you all are asking me to meet him first? Don't I deserve to be in his priority list? He just fucking cheated on me right before my eyes! Am I so valueless?

After saying that you left from there while crying.

Jiho: I think she got upset.

Jin: I can't see her in pain but I am always the cause of her suffering. I think I shouldn't have told her to go meet Jungkook.

Jiho: She is now suffering because of Jungkook not you but why you left her oppa? If you hadn't left her, she might be happy with you today.

Jin: That was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

~3 days later~

One of these three days you went to a gynecologist & she said your baby is 6 weeks old now. Also you did a ultrasonography & saw the baby is now a size of a pea.

Now it's 9 pm at night. You, Jin & Jiho had dinner together. After having food you & Jin are sitting in the living room,

Jin: Yn, are you tensed about something?

Yn: Hmm...Jin, Actually I was thinking about what should I do for a living?

Jin: Living? Why are you suddenly thinking about it? If you need anything you can tell me without any hesitation. You don't have to worry about living as long as I'm by your side. Ok?

Yn: No Jin. I don't want to be dependent on anyone. I want to do something for me and my bab...*you stopped talking*

Jin: Huh? For you & whom?

Yn: Umm just for me!

Jin: Yn, if you're hiding something please don't hide it anymore. You can trust me.

To be continued...

**********************