Part (38)

You thought the man is Jk but no it was Jin. You cryingly ran to him & hugged him tightly from the back,

Yn: Jungkook! When did you come back? Why the life of a idol's partner is so hard? Did I do something wrong by marrying you? Why does everyone hate me so much?

JK's Pov

Jungkook came back home after the solo interview,

Jk: Yn!!! Yn!!! Are you at home? Yn I'm back! Lights are on that means she was here. Then where is she....

He stopped talking to himself when he saw you hugging a man from the window. He just ran to the backyard at the speed of light,

Yn's Pov

Yn: Jungkook! Why aren't you talking? Tell me na, why does everyone hate me so much?

Jin: Yn, not everyone hates you. There are still many people who love you very much.

Yn: Jin!

You hurriedly pulled yourself away from him,
Yn: What are you doing here? I thought you're Jungkook!

Jin: After seeing all those news I couldn't control myself & came here to see you. Oh you still have something in your face.

He came closer & started to clean the dirt from your face. Suddenly he saw Jk standing like a statue,

Jin: Jungkook!

Yn: Huh?

You shockingly looked back & ran to him. Jin also follwed you,

Yn: How long have you been standing here? Why didn't you call me?

Jk: Why? Did I come here at the wrong timing?

Yn: What do you mean?

Jin: Jungkook listen, It was all a misunderstanding. Yn thought I was you that's why she hugged...

Jk: It's ok hyung. I trust my wife.

Jin: Yn, are you ok now?

Yn: Hmm.

Jin: Then I should leave now. I just wanted to see if you're ok or not.

Jk: Don't worry hyung. Now I'm here, I'll take care of her.

Jin: Ok bye.

After he left, Jungkook entered the house without even looking at you.
Now you both are sitting on corners of the bed after getting fresh,

Yn: Won't you talk to me?

Jk: No.

Yn: Wow. Now Mr Jungkook has no responsibility for his wife because of a misunderstanding. Ok fine, maybe now you also think you made a mistake in marrying me. It's ok. You should not be where you are not important.

You stood up to leave the room but he held your hand form behind,

Jk: You are important Yn.

Yn: Then why you're not talking to me? Do you even know how much I have been suffering since the afternoon?

Jk: I know, that's why I came here right after the interview & found you hugging Jin hyung! Yn, my heart skipped a beat seeing you like that.

Yn: Trust me, I was so emotional that I didn't realize it was Jin. I'm sorry.

Jk: It's ok. I'm also sorry I couldn’t protect you.

You hugged him tightly & said,
Yn: You don't have to protect me. I just want you to be with me in any situation.

Jk: Don't worry, I will never let a situation like today happen in your life. The culprits who were involved in today's incident will get their punishment.

Yn: Jungkook, Can we go on a date where no one knows us?

Jk: Date? This is the first time my wife wants to go on a date with me, of course I will go tomorrow.

Yn: Tomorrow? Will everything be managed so quickly?

Jk: Yes love.

Yn: Thank you sooo much!

~next-morning~

You both woke up early because Jk will take you on a date in a countryside. After taking shower you noticed you forgot to take your towel with you in the bathroom,

Yn: Jungkooook! Are you there?

Jk: What happened Yn?

Yn: I forgot to take my towel here. Please bring it to me.

Jk: Ok, coming.

He knocks at the door & you just extended your hand from inside,

Yn: Where is it Jungkook? Give it to my hand & leave from here.

Jk: Ok. Move your hand slightly to the right. No no move to the left.

Yn: Aaiish!

After bothering you for sometime he also entered in the bathroom,

To be continued...

**********************