Part (41)

Jungkook quickly wear a mask on his face & started to follow you in secret.

You reached at the restaurant & saw Jin is sitting on a table with sunglasses on. You sat infront of him,

Jin: Have you had any problems getting here?

Yn: No but Jungkook doesn’t know I came to meet you.

Jin: Why? You could have told him the truth.

Yn: If I had told him the truth, he might have misunderstood me because you know...

Jin: Yeah I know that's why I asked you to come here to clear all the misunderstandings.

Jk's Pov

Jungkook saw everything from a distance how you lied to him & came to meet with Jin. From there he started walking home with a broken heart.

Yn's Pov

Yn: Jin, now tell me what's the matter?

Jin: Yn, I know I behaved really like a immature in past few days. I also told you that I can still make you mine. How can I say these things to my brother's wife? I am really ashamed of my behaviour. I'm sorry.

Yn: No It's ok. You don't have to say sorry. I can understand you said all those things in emotion.

Jin: I'm trying my best to move on from you, I really want to forget the relationship we had in the past. Yn, Let's end this awkwardness between us.

Yn: How?

He extends his hand for handshake,
Jin: Let's be friends.

Yn: Huh? Omo! Really?

Jin: Yeah.

You were so happy that you quickly grabbed his hand and shook his hand,

Yn: Friends!

Jin: Friends! Aah I'm so relieved!

Yn: I'm relieved too.

After having a friendly chat & dinner at 7pm you reached at home & found Jungkook working in his laptop while sitting on the bed,

Yn: When did you come back?

He replied without looking at you,
Jk: Just now.

Yn: Umm, did you have dinner?

Jk: No. Have you bought any food? Then please give me I'm really hungry.

You sat beside him & took the laptop from his hand,

Jk: Yn, I was working on something. Please give me my laptop back.

Yn: Yes I'll give it back when I'm done talking.

Jk: What do you want to tell me?

Yn: I lied to you that I went to the mall. Actually I went to meet with Jin.

Jk: ☁️ Why is she telling me the truth?☁️
Oh. Can I ask why?

You explained him everything,

Yn: Jungkook, I'm really happy that he finally moved on. We'll not feel awkward around each other. I'm completely relieved now.

Jk: I'm also relieved but why you lied to me?

Yn: I'm sorry. I thought you would misunderstand me that's why!

Jk: Yn, you don't need to lie because I will be misunderstood. Promise me from today you will tell me everything you do. We will have no secrets.

Yn: Ok I promise.

~3 weeks later~

You & Jin got really close as friends. You both text each other, sometimes he calls you too.
Even though everything between you & Jungkook is fine now. But he doesn’t like you talking to Jin much because he was your boyfriend once. He feels jealous sometimes.

It's now 12 am at night. Jungkook is already on the bed. After getting fresh you came out of the washroom,

Yn: Someone is wearing really loose fitting t-shirt tonight. Maybe I can also get into this.

You rolled up his t-shirt & got inside,
Jk: Yn! What are you doing?

Yn: Why are you wearing so loose t-shirt? See, We both fit into it.

Jk: Umm I'm feeling warm now.

Suddenly you got a notification on your phone & you immediately got up from bed to check that. After watching the reel which is sent by Jin you started to laugh,

Jk: What is so funny?

Yn: Ahh nothing just a reel.

Jk: Who sent it? Jiho?

Yn: Not Jiho but Jin.

His smile fades away from his face,
Jk: Oh! Btw I forgot to inform you something.

Yn: What?

Jk: I'm going to Busan tomorrow. You’ve to stay alone for like 3 \ 4 days.

Yn: Busan? Why are you going there?

Jk: Actually Jung-hyun hyung called me today. Eomma is not feeling well. Even though they are angry with me, I have responsibility towards them.

To be continued...

************************